Friday, May 07, 2004

six papers down! oh yeah i can't imagine it. still left amaths and geog. although so many papers finish liao, i think i'll fail alot. chem and physics is confirm fail wan. and hist elec might fail oso. ss should pass. emaths should pass. eng should pass. ch will fail. amaths hopefully can pass. and geog too. haiz. hate sec 3 studying life.

so many things in life is so unpredictable. one turn around, i'm back to sec 1 time when i had the same problem. shan't say. but have been very troubled by it. i have a heartache. you make me choose to leave. you make me leave. you make me cry. i dunno what else. just why is this happening? dun blame me for finding someone else. at least i feel really happy and dun have to put on a false front. use me like a rag. why should i listen to you ppl? ask me do whatever i have to do. if i dun you get mad at me. am i a slave or what? whatever. its not good for me to be thinking abt these stuff. i really wanna return. but are you giving me a chance? i tried to solve the problem, but you just don't seem as though you want me back. and the worst thing. i've heard that you actually talk bad abt me with other ppl. if you don't think i deserve your friendship, listen up: you dun deserve mine either. i try to be nice, but are you at the least reciprocal? i doubt so. do you do what you say? no. if you find me an eyesore, tell me in my face. i dowan anymore of this no-talking business. have we talked since my bdae? i dun think so. i dun care if this is obvious but i know it is. sorry to direct it at you. but i need to let it out.

sorry for my rantings up there. yay!!! going ice skating with bj and peeps! damn excited cuz i haven ice skated before. and a movie! haven't watch since dec kay... haha. and neos!!! hoho i'm so excited. cannot. exams not over yet. but 2 to go! just cant wait. yeah man. damn. trip sc and fnn mon finish liao! stupid. they can enjoy on tues!!! haiz. but luckily can slack today. have been studying non-stop since wed. huge sigh of relieve after 4 papers, or rather, 5 papers in 2 days.

sat with majella and jade for the past wk. and majella isn't really as quiet as i really thought. she's mad! ahaha. and she told me that she din like me last time. haha. i din like her too! but that was when i din really know her la. now know alot more le so haha she's funny! and everyday jade and i will have chatroom sessions in class. just write little notes. and jade's really lame! haha like me. lamers unite. and i think somehow we influenced maj and she's lame as well! ahaha.

oh my god i can't believe i ate kfc's gogo peking for 3 consecutive days! mon ate with pam and bj. tues with pam and bj and mj. and wed my sis dragged me there!!! yucks. but i admit that it's nice la. but too much of it. a bit sick le. maj actually asked me to eat again today! i told her i had enough and she just laughed it off.

while walking out today, we saw the ice-cream man. so we stopped to buy. then ty asked if she could just buy the cone cuz she din feel like eating ice cream. but she dun dare to ask so i help her ask. then shuyi wanted oso. so i asked the uncle if can buy the cone only. but the uncle damn nice. he just gave 2 for free lor. haha. then we walked out and talk la. then today so happy got leona take with me 315! haha. rarely ppl take bus with me de. so i'm happy. and today seems like everyone had someone with them. like me and leona, melissa and natalie, maj and her fren...

changing layout after exams. rach is making me one! thanks gal. haha. luv ya loads man. i miss you so much kay! i think you really have to move back so i can see you more often la!!! but too bad you aren't. nvm. when you're back i'll raid all the shopping malls in sgp with ya!!! haha. kkz i'm mad today. anyway everyone enjoy. cuz exams gonna be over! oh i broke my own record of not going online for 4 days. i felt so tough. haha. finally. can come liao. =p