Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Baby is damnnnnnnnnnnnnn funny today! No idea why. He's like a bit retarded today but so cute and funny can. HAHAHA.

While he was parking the car....
Me: Eh why you park until so crooked?
Baby: 車到parking自然直!

LOL!!!! WTH! I find it damn funny lah! LOL.

Then while at his place we started playing poker cards. He watched too much of the 'God of Gamblers' in The Ultimatum and he kept trying to act like he damn pro! HAHAH! The cards were EVERYWHERE in his room. He only stopped when I didn't want to help him to pick up the cards. HAHA. SO BODOH.

Baby's damn awesome cos I went for Teng Yeow's photomarathon event thing on Sunday, and Baby supposed to only find me after the event ends. But he surprised me when I was shooting at Botanics cos I casually told him over sms that I was there! Or rather he kept asking 'so where you shooting later?' HAHA.

We witnessed something really scary too. We were facing in the direction of this big tree (okay okay I know big trees are all over Botanics...) and suddenly there was this MEGA loud cracking sound. I thought it was thunder at first but actually it was this HUGE branch cracking!! AND THE WHOLE THING CAME TUMBLING DOWN. We were so shocked that we hurry ran to check out if anyone was injured. We saw this mum protecting her little daughter and her daughter was hysterical. The mum was kinda semi-consious and weak. Luckily it was the twigs and leaves part of the huge branch that hit her, if not I really cannot imagine what will happen to her. A kind Bangla carried the mum out while the little girl's dad carried and pacified her. I really would want to stay behind to see how the mum was but had to leave to submit my photos. ):

Photobucket
This is the said huge branch.

And Singapore really alot kaypoh people cos once they heard that something dropped, they all ran over at top speed to try and peek at what happened and not send for the park ranger or something! I was quite annoyed. LOL.

Photobucket
Look at the baby! She's smiling so happily! :D :D :D :D Wished I took a closer shot. ):

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Baby who's carrying my bag for me cos my shoulder was swollen. He looks very weird carrying such a small little backpack! HAHAHA. And check out the piggie in his hands. He caught it for ONE BUCK. We were both so shocked! That machine was easy cos many people before us caught it but none caught it at ONE BUCK like he did! So clever hehehe :D

We had a nice dinner at this awesome ramen place at Central for our 8th month. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

The ramen comes with pork cheeks which were so awesome to eat! They're so tender and definitely the best part of a pig I've ever eaten! HAHA.

Photobucket
The yolk's directly in the middle!

We also had our favourite Azabu Sabo gelato cos there was a banana flavour! Awesome.

Photobucket
What's he doing?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Photobucket
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D nice right! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

K sleep time bye maybe more photos next time bye!