Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Had one of the most awesome jobs yesterday!
Stuff I had to do was just to iron clothes for the models and help the models change during the fashion show for the Fall/Winter collection from Escada. Loved this longgggg flowy dress that the korean model I was in charge of was wearing! Really mega pretty. And models seriously buay paiseh one, they just STRIP in front of everyone. Including their bras. O.O

And Allan Wu was the host! He's damn good looking and fit lah and super friendly! Goddammit I didn't take a photo with him ):

The event was at this new hotel in Sentosa called Cappella Singapore. Awesome place, awesome ambience! I wanna stay there!!! The cheapest room is $550!!! WTF? And the most ex room is $12000!!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY gonna meet Majelly, Ally and Sharony later!!! Haven't seen them in mega long! Yay!!!!!!!

My life is super happening recently. I'm going out everyday. Awesomeeeeeeee :D

But ultimately I can't wait to go out with Baby! Ages since we went on a date together. ): Hope Baby doesn't get confined. Pray with me okay? Last weekend liao then POC then BLOCK LEAVE YAY!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D