Monday, March 01, 2004

heyhey. decided to blog about dragon boating. i tell you, it rocks!!!!! its so cool and fun can! ooh my gawd. now wanru is crazy about that instructor derrick can. aiyoyo. siao de. but it totally rocks lah. although very fun, still the arms damn suan. cuz all the energy only concentrate on one side. we lost to the sec 4s and huiyen+val's boat!! who ask us to have sec 2s with us. kaoz.

when we rowing the boat the time, my hand keep hitting the side of the boat. now my middle finger still kinda pain. wadda. we did water confidence. so fun! i stood on a rock and accidentally tripped and rubbed against a huge rock. at first i thought it was only a minor scratch but suddenly, a huge surge of pain came into my leg. luckily that time already coming out of the sea liao. all the salty seawater rushed into my wound. then when i sat on the sand, all the blood gushed out. i seriously haven't seen so much blood on my leg before. derrick helped me wash my wound with the water from his tumbler. *wanru, are you jealous? hahas.* i think the seawater kinda helped me to stop the bleeding cuz after a while it stopped.

i hopped off to the toilet with the bai kah huiyen. haha. we both were bai kahs of the day. she kinda disgusting lor. put her whole shoe into the sink to wash off the sand, of which after that i followed. after washing my bloody wound, i washed my shoes and everyone followed suit.

after that we hopped back to the seaside. i was the only one who can't go back and do water confidence again lor. so sad. i yan3 zheng1 zheng1 see them have fun in the water... so decided to write some stuff on the sand. i wrote 3C ROX on it. kinda lame lah. but i love 3C to bits.

later on we gotta get back into the boat. my wound couldn't touch the water so wanru and yunqian did a 2-arm seat for me. dunno who was it at first who wanted to do it but i said i don't trust her, so yunqian came forward. she said i should at least trust her. hahas. wanru? no prob. i trust her! she so strong wan! lifting me must be an easy task. got into the boat in no time. i can't sit in front cuz i kinda will slow things down. so in the end i went to sit at the back with YA gwen. she very funny. bcuz of me sitting behind, huihui had to partner karyn. paiseh hor! she was kinda reluctant lah. but no choice. at first she sitting on the left, but since i went to sit behind, she told karyn to move to the left so she could take the right side. so evil!

we still lost to the other boat in the second race. wadda. then they made derrick jump off. he did and we were cheering like crazy. the person behind who steers the boat also had to jump. actually they wanted to make us all jump, but earlier on when wanru and yunqian jumped off and got up, they scratched their knees against the side of the boat while trying to get up. while they were pulling wanru up, we could feel our boat tilting towards the side! hahas.

when we got on shore, ms lim asked me to go put some antiseptic. one of the instructors [i think his name is bryan] helped me apply. then there was this guy sitting beside me who was trying to stop the bleeding on his toe. it was such a huge cut that some parts of the flesh came off! and some more it was hanging on one side and bleeding profusely! eeks. he still open up and let me see the inside! i was totally freaked out kay. but i think its normal to them to have so many injuries. haha.

we went back to school and had a good bath at the sports hall toilet. so shuang! we were kinda making a din in there. and chief was there lor. haha. but who cares. we bathed like we never bathed before. salt was all over me. my hair, my specs, my face... all over me is salt! haha.

ate at kfc. was eating so damn slowly cuz both side of my mouth got ulcers. damn pain. then we set up the AKA. anti-kunyang association. haha. wanru is president. actually want yunqian to be vice wan but huiyen thinks she gonna become a kunyang too! haha. so in the end tze yin become vice. haha. i'm in it! i'm anti-kunyang. hoohoo!!

k lah. scooting off to watch tv!