Tuesday, March 16, 2004

i hate my sister. what's the problem with her??? use the comp for like 5 hrs and still wanna continue. still can glare at me. when i reach home then she was going to start blogging only. wait until now then blog. earlier 5 hrs cannot blog meh??? sucks okay she. dunno why is she here to fight with me. jiawen's sis won't even fight with her to use the comp. why can't she be like her??? why was i so nice to even buy something for her at malacca when she treats me like this? mum always sides her. even though its her fault i still get scolded. what's the problem? she's sec 1 already but they are still treating her as though she's still in pri sch. sickos. i'm already in such a bad mood and my stupid sis had to do this. make my mood even worst. almost took out the f word to scold her. realised that's being babaric. what the shit. this sucks.

sorry everyone who's reading my blog and hearing my, er, little tantrum. no where else could i find a place to pour it out. i don't care if my sis reads this and tells my mum. i need to geddit off my chest.