Saturday, April 17, 2004

haven't been updating for 3 days ler. better update more now or else exams the time even worst, won't be able to update so much le. this few days the weather sucks totally. like 34 degrees each day lor. some more i sit beside the wall... no wind at all. and so hot make me sleepy. have been dozing off in sch during chem and emaths. during chem when i close my eyes for a while mr chia say sandman asked how many moles were there. i told him no. then the whole class was like "what did he mean?". then i said that the sandman was someone who puts sand on your eyes to make you go sleep. lamo mr chia.

yesterday... they bought this cake to celebrate for the aprilians. haha. its actually val kaiyin caijing and me. all april birthday gals. haha. at first i thought only buying for ky budden they said it was for all the bdae gals in april. hoho. then we all sing bdae song for 4 times. ppl think we sing wrongly. haha. bijun and guys said they actually wanted to buy me a cake too, but now they already buy le then no need ler =(. wahaha. but they wanted to give me present. ask me what i want. i said anything was okay as long as you gave it with your heart. then snoopy say she'll give me her shit. and squeeze it into the shape of "happy birthday shaomin". i was utterly disgusted! and i was at that time eating a hotdog and she kept saying that it was shit! and asked me if it was nice to eat! haha. then christabel took some cream off my cake and put on tzeyin's face! we all were laughing hard. she was like so surprised and even thought it was ice. haha.

then after school. got guides. then sec 1 enrollment.