Thursday, April 22, 2004

okays feel like updating on some stuff. shall start from that day enrollment. comp hanged that day so couldn't update. yesh. yah sec 1 enrollment. the sec 1s marching skills sucked to the core man. can't even march properly. they actually march with same arm same leg. just treat as walking mah. sam fong kept talking to i-dunno-who. so loud. then down there um-chioing. and we were all laughing at ty cuz she kept looking at the "nice clouds in the sky" and got double neck! damn farnie. then after enrollment we played some spasticated games like the hunter-fire-earthquake game. i very nice lor volunteer to be squirrel. hoho. i saw that mostly it was a sec 1 who was the squirrel. haha. played for a while. then switched to one of my fave games. touch and go!!! i partnered emme. then we hardly got hit. then ty run round trying to catch the person running then when she caught her she kept hitting her lor! we all were laughing like siao man. after guides, as usual sit at starbucks and talked. went home with weiyi. then met belinda they all at the bus stop. the ber took out her phone and show us a pic of a guy whom she think is cute but i don't quite agree. [srry ber!] haha. waited for eternity for that freakin' 100.

saturday

i think i slacked at home for almost the whole day. mum took me to the doctor to look at my toenail which is falling out. the doc damn nice. she couldn't give us good advice abt my nail so she din accept consultation fees lor. she rocks man. nice doc. after tuition, mum and dad took me and my sis to J8 to eat dinnah and celebrate my bdae. went to popular to get some tys first. then so coincidentally met ber and other sec 4s who were going to RI'01 cf. said hi to them. shopped a while, and yongxiang called me, asking if i was going to the cf. they last minute go then RI last min make souvenir for them then the paint wet, so they broke the souvenir. so clumsy lor. yeah. then we ate sushi [my fave] and i ate dunno how many plates and a bowl of ramen. i luv jap food. wheeeh.

sunday

went to aunty's house to celebrate my nephew ryn and my bdaes. he's so cute lor, so chubby! but everytime everyone except his parents, ahma and uncle carry him, he will cry! unlike my cousin kristin who is one plus and so cute and quiet! luv her man. kawaii baby. yah so celebrate my nephew's 1st bdae, my oldest cousin [who is ryn's dad] bought kfc. haha. i was a big eater. since it was my bdae, no one bothered. haha. cake very nice, but sweet. i had my own cake of course. mango one. luv it man. haha. grow older better man. get ang pows instead of presents, more practical you see ;). mummy gave me this very nice anklet! newest design! i was damn happy. haha.

monday

huimin's bdae. wished her. rachel [ong] gave me a rose for my bdae! rach, don't worry, i still rmb yours =p. too bad the rose did not withstand long. it died. haiz. had health checkup in library. there was st gabs' yrbk. then i was finding yongxiang's pic and its so damn funny man! showed hy and ty and hy laughed lor. haha. had chem remedial with mr chia. then took christabel's car to serangoon int. cant really rmb what happened after that.

tuesday

it was a boring day in sch. msged yx during reading cuz he wanted to meet me after sch. then he got dunno what stupid meeting. so anyway sch end arnd that time so i went intc and wait for a while lah. then he came. and hit my head with his book. idiot. yeah then we sat down and talked for a while. his fren saw. then he said that the next day it was gonna be big news. one guy was enough. haha. i clarified with his fren that i'm strictly his cousin. haha. dunno if he believe onot. and i'm older than him lor. whoohoo. natalie and g.sihui saw me. nat knew that yx is my cousin cuz she last time in same tuition as him de. but when sihui saw, she was giving me that look. she walked quite fast so i din clarify lah. then stupid yx called me when i was in the bus and asked if anyone shouted his name in the intc. stupid lor. cuz i think his fren went to tell the frens and prolly everyone knows. but he said that he told his that fren to shuddup. dunno how lahs.

wednesday

mah birthday! hoho. i'm mad. nvm. i was damn happy when i saw a card on my table in sch. from mao! thanks mao-ey! hehe then emm came and i gave her her belated present and she gave me mine. =p. got many greetings subsequently in the day. thanks guys. luv ya all loads. got home damn early yesterday and stupid yx called me before going for his chi lesson. called then said "hello! happy birthday!". then i asked him he call at this time for what, he said if he dun call me i will dao him lor. wah lau. i where got so bad de. =(. his classmates damn noisy one lor. can't even hear him properly. then i self declare holiday so i slack and slack the whole day. then after my piano lesson that night, mum took out a small cake. my fav! coffee and mocha cake! wooh. my mummy rocks. =p. daddy gave me 50 bucks lor! haha so happy. he nv gave me so much for my bdae before kay so i'm very appreciative. thanks dad!

today

though today got 2 late presents, i appreciate it. thanks peeps. and to those who wanna give but haven't give, thanks in advance! and to some ppl who din wish me... feel a bit sad leh! if you read this must wish me yah? hoho. a simply greeting brightens up my day. no matter how late i still appreciate it. =p