Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I'm in school now. was nearly late today. but anyway first lesson was EG2 tutorial and the tutor is so slack and he's always late. so lucky for me. LOL. he returned us our EG2 test paper. i got 82!!! YAY! i haven't gotten so high for maths for a long long time already. haha. but of course there are people who did better than me. mellisa got like 98!!! so damn smart la she. practically whole of EG2 was doing mathsonline. so sian. i only did 3 questions but i took so long. BLAH.

then next was ELTECH. teacher returned us our papers too. I GOT 93!!!!!!!!!!! so freaking happy. and the most alarming thing is that i only understood everything the day before the test. HAHA. got some is careless mistakes la. BAH. but anyway i'm happy. teacher let us out like at 10.40 cuz he finished going through the mistakes. so now in canteen 2 slacking and gonna eat lunch soon. later got MTPRAC. shucks i think i'll fail. all my answers were crap HAHA. shall update here either when i get home tonight or later, during EG2 lecture.

LOL naughty me.