Friday, June 16, 2006

YES YES YES I KNOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR LONG!!

i'm kinda bored now anyway. no one seems to be tagging. =(

freaking bored these few days actually. although went out quite a bit, but whenever i'm at home i feel so bored. spent the day on my lappie again, browsing through boajjang forums. i can never get enough of it! and also the files in my lappie are in a TOTAL MESS. I CAN'T STAND IT! so i gotta reorganise everything and hopefully soon i can burn them all into DVDs and increase my HD size again cuz its totally filled to the brim but i can't stop my video grabbing spree. LOL.

OH YES tests are over! HAHAHA. poor JC people who are having their exams after the hols. i find that this break is gonna be gone in a short time! can't wait for the next term break already! don't have much time to plan any outings with the tty and co though. but since next wed is tty's birthday we should be having a get- together!

miss rachie too. haven't seen her since she flew off to japan which was like 3 weeks ago. BLAH. i wanna see what she got for me from japan and hk!

BLAH. nothing much to say. just wanna put something on my blog. even though it seems as though no one ever visits, i don't really care lah. its just a place for me to record my thoughts anyway. BUT I STILL WANT TAGS!