Saturday, February 17, 2007

CNY

SIAN.

I'm bored.

I feel like I got thousand and one things to do.
But I don't feel like doing anything.
My heart aches everytime I know you're thinking of her.
On the surface I appear fine.
Deep inside, I feel loads of emptiness.
When you don't talk to me, I feel terrible. When you talk to me, I feel even worse cuz I know I can't have you.
I tell myself its okay.
But I really can't feel okay.
But sometimes, maybe loving someone is just not about having him, it's about wanting him to be happy.
But it's okay, I'll be okay.
Before you can forget someone, you must find that someone who can make you love him even more than the previous one.
Chinese New Year soon, in like 2 hours.
But I somehow don't feel the spirit.
Never mind, guess I'll feel it tomorrow.
Pics will come as long as I'm done.