Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VDAY

Wow I haven't blogged for like so many days.
Anyway,

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY!

My date for the day: Jadyn.
Yeah baby!

I met up with Dyn baby today too.
Okay I sound like she's my girlfriend or something but she really ain't la LOL.
We did hair.
She permed, I rebonded.
And darn, my hair looks uber flat now.
And I now have a super geyan fringe and super geyan side.
But never mind, hair grows back.
Most importantly I tried.
The Girls On Top hairstyle I want, I think must wait till my hair grows out a bit first.
And the hairstylist say cannot style for 1 month!
OMG.
That's like uber long.
I think after 2 weeks my hand will be itchy and go style already.
HAHAHA.
SHOPPED TODAY TOO!
The brown bag I wanted wasn't for sale anymore!
OMGDY I WAS SO SAD.
But I'm still happy, cuz I bought heels!
YAY.
I love Jadyn, cuz we got the same taste in many things.
HAHAHA.
And we talked so much today.

Aiyer, I damn lazy to post photos ar.
Damn uber uber lazy.
Next time I guess.
HAAHHA.

It's Valentine's day but we're not spending it together.