Friday, August 24, 2007

Last day of exams was yesterday.
Which also meant it's the last day 2D4 are in the same class.

My silly friends kept saying, "now don't disiao you, next time no chance already!".
I chided them for doing so!
And then Andy said, "Don't worry, Power Rangers will always be together."
And either Andy or Kenneth said "Even though physically we aren't together, our hearts are always together."
I told them, "You all say one ah!"

Our 1D4/2D4 class has come a bloody long way.
Since first day when we all didn't know each other, till now we're so close that we can talk about anything.
Other classmates are pretty nice too, all the girls are so pretty.
Guys ah, HEH.
Fate really brought me together to be with this bunch of crazy friends for my first 3 semesters in NP.
Don't know how come, but somehow me, Vanessa, Andy, Kelvin and Kenneth just click damn well.

We invent many many phrases.
Weeeeeewcome (welcome)
Zer er (jek ak)
很失望
Nabei to the max
____ to the very ultimate max
你笑什么?不好笑。
你干吗笑?chio mi mi!
So error
Mama feng
Very high decibels (ask Kenneth to imitate TP cher, super alike)
Wah um see professional, bo bao lib (I'm not professional, no guarantee goal)
Heng suay pa sa leng
Bo ko leng!
I clamp your ass!

I think there's more, I just forgot.

We give each other tonnes of nicknames.
Me: Datou, Ah Lang, Hinata, Bubbles, Pink Ranger, Shadowcat
Vanessa: Muthu, Muruku, Hongkong Woman, Buttercup, Gaara, Ah Bao, Jean Grey, Yellow Ranger
Andy: Batman, The Rock, Rocky Tan Ah Kow, Shino, Iceman, Jing Shun 1, Black Ranger, Pijiyoto
Kenneth: FAT ASS, Kiba, Jing Shun 3, Beast, Blue Ranger, Pijiot, LAGGED
Kelvin: Kakashi, Red Ranger, Jing Shun 2, Gambit, Peanut, Yan Dao Kia, Piji, Far Fetch'd

We make fun of one another every single day and we don't get angry with one another.
Just 很失望 to the max.

We all talk nearly everynight on MSN or Skype.
We can Skype and discuss DEL questions the night before the exam, and end up crapping.

We always have a hard time thinking of where to go.
But end up always do the same thing. Eat already, sit down and talk cock. We're five siao langs who always can't decide what to do after school, and Andy will say "youngest decide!" while Vanessa will protest. When she protests, we start to OH YAH BEH YAH SOMP and loser decides where to go.

We love to play pool.
We're always gian-ing to play pool. The least we ever spent on pool was $2.60, and the most was $27.90. LOL.

We give our teachers nicknames.
Can't say here, later I kena debarred or fail module.

We join forces with the teachers to disiao Ahgoon.
ACDA tutorial...
ACDA tutor: Mr Lee, you got any siblings?
Ah Goon: Yah, one brother 9 years older.
ACDA tutor: Then you must be an accident.

DEL lecture....
DEL lecturer: Ok Mellisa you answer this question.
-Just as Ahgoon about to open his mouth- DEL lecturer: Mr Lee you better shut up. You only answer if you wear a skirt.

DEL lab...
Andy: Wah all this wires so messy, look like Ahgoon's hair!
DEL lab teacher: 你没有他那种样子, 不要笑他.
Andy (calling the teacher): Aye Handsome!
DEL lab teacher: Handsome not me, handsome is that one (pointing to Ahgoon).

Meet the parents thingy for year 1s (we helped out)...
Us: Aye cher you all remember Ahgoon?
Teachers: Who?
Us: There that one curly hair very noisy one.
ECPRO teacher: Oh yah! He very cute leh!
ELTECH teacher: He very noisy one lah.

See lah, teachers quite mean also. But I like it.

We went mad over give acronyms for FOOP.
(kinda crude ones by Kenneth, wanna know come ask me).

We like laughing at every single thing.

The feeling I had when I first met them is so different from now.

My first impression of Vanessa was that she looks like those angmoh pai ahlian. I don't know why! But then the next day, she asked me in her sweet voice "hey! can I sit next to you?" and that's how we started being friends!

My first impression of Kelvin was wah this guy like ahbeng, look damn scary. Some more he used to smoke, lagi jialat. But he's totally not an ahbeng la, although he swears alot.

My first impression of Kenneth was 'damn familiar', cuz we both went ECE FOC before but different group. And he really look like Ah Sia Kia lor. HAHA.

My first impression of Andy was 'wah, not bad looking'. And I thought he was my age. Turns out that he is actually born in 1988. Totally opposite from Kelvin, I thought Kelvin was a year older. HAHA.

I once told Vanessa, I regret coming this crap course.
But I never regret coming this class.
But if I never chose this course, I'll never be in this class.
Which means I don't regret coming this course. HAHAHA.

Classmates of 2D4
01. Yanhong: Don't know why but her nickname is 小姐. She's pretty with nice long wavy hair and super duper smart.
02. Thanh Minh: He's the oldest in our class and he's from Vietnam, and I think he's damn pro in all the programming stuff.
03. Hnin Hnin Oo (pronounced as Nin Nin Woo): She's from Myanmar and her nick is 005 and we say she's James Bond's sister. Had a shock when I found out she's Mouse's girlfriend. HAHA.
04. Kenneth: Xiaodi who likes to bully me. LOL.
05. Andy: Forever calling me Datou and touching my datou.
06. Shaomin: one of the craziest girls in 2D4.
07. Mark: Nicknamed Ji Ki Dua Dua Eh (don't know why) and pro in C+ and C#.
08. Ah Goon: Real name Yunfeng, teachers can't pronounce and they call him Yunfen (cloud shit) and Yunfoon (no idea why).
09. Joel: Uber uber uber smart, pro in every single subject and super friendly and nice, always willing to teach us if we don't know anything.
10. Luan Shuai: Everytime teacher calls his name to mark attendance, Ahgoon will shout "shuai ge!". Yuck to goon. Like he's gay.
11. Mellisa: Our laoda who's damn nice also, late queen but still can get AD in alot of subjects.
12. Moe Zaw Nyein (pronounced as Mo Zaw Nien): We call her 教育部 (cuz MOE) and she's damn cute and smart and hardworking too.
13. Teng Yeow: Loves to go Kbox, and is a super achiever. Damn smart too and likes to sing.
14. Kelvin: Ahbeng! But actually damn smart and really is 卧虎藏龙 one.
15. Seng Yung: Another smart and hardworking one who likes to play FIFA (according to RRB).
16. Thar Pyai Sone: Nicknamed Everyday also very Song (cuz in Hokkien, his name sounds like Da Pai Song), he likes to wash his face with facial foam and scares RRB.
17. Tran Trung: He is another Vietnamese, and he is sleeping king aka 睡神.
18. Vanessa: Siao Char Boh who laughs 24/7 at every single thing.
19. Xiao Rui: Mr Shit is his nickname in his game, and he talks to himself during exams!
20. Yan Chao: Yecao is happy go lucky and always laughing.
21. Zhou Xiao: He likes to dance too! In case you all don't know, he's also in NRA freshie batch.
22. Xiao Xi: One of the prettiest China girls I ever met! And super nice, always bringing us gifts when she's back from China.

Yeah this is our class list order in case you all don't know. And somehow I'm crazy, I can memorise the order. LOL.

I know it's kinda annoying that I keep harping on this I-never-want-my-class-to-break-up issue, but I can't help it la.
Damn emo one you know.
All this happy fun times will forever be kept in my heart, and I thank all who made my 1.5 years in NP so enjoyable.

Especially, the Power Rangers.

Goodbye, 2D4.