Friday, April 04, 2008

5th day here already!
Haven't really been tempted to blog even though I'm online everynight! LOL.
It's been really fun here, yet soooooooo tiring.
Climbed mountains, ran after BULLET trains.
Amazing food, vending machines EVERYWHERE.
Sakuras nearly in full bloom.
Long train rides.

Wanted to go to the rooftop to take night shots but I'm really lazy...
I miss my bed!
Here, I sleep on mattress (like that then budget ma).
The air here is so dry till my legs are peeling terribly, and my hair is as dry as grass.
But I still love JAPAN!

I'm leaving Kyoto tomorrow afternoon, will be back at Tokyo Ikebukuro by tomorrow night.
I'm hoping there's a LAN cable in the room too, just like in the Lounge of K's House Kyoto!
Everynight I'm at the lounge using LAN cable that's why if you guys talked to me, my connection's pretty good!

Ahhh, darn tired already.
Off to sleep soon!
Blog again soon! (: (: (: (: (: