Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm really quite lazy to blog as you all can see.
My life's been pretty mundane.
It's my birthday week yet I didn't really actually celebrate.
But I don't feel that it's a waste, cuz people still do remember and they wish me so, thanks people! (:

Anyway, I can't call myself an eighteen-year-old anymore.
I'm freaking nineteen years' old!
OMG damn old can.
I only have 359 days left to be a teen. ):
But I think when I 20/21/22 I'll still look like 17 cuz right now, people still say I look 16.
Like totally wtf! That bad meh???

Tuesday had dinner with besties cuz Jeremy's 2 days younger than me.
We had ramen at Raffles City (I still can't get enough of my Japanese food).
It was pretty nice lah but just a little bit pricey.
We shopped around and had kinda a bit of fun taking photos! (:

Thursday went for some Singtel roadshow briefing with Van, Ben and Dex.
Supposed to work on 10th and 11th for the roadshow but it's cancelled!!
Nabei... Hope they'll faster have the roadshow.
Dex treated us to this banana pizza at Pastamania and it's really quite nice!
And it's very nice of these 2 guys, Dex helping me carry my bag and Ben helping me carry my laptop.
They kept insisting la, and I really felt very bad for letting them carry my things.
Van and I bought bird-peck-grass earrings (inside joke, LOL)!
Ok la, actually these pair of earrings very unique because its a cage with a tiny bird inside.
Very very cute!!!! (:

Yesterday went Kbox buffet with Malaysia trip gang.
I must tell you all: DON'T EVER GO KBOX BUFFET/KBOX 7-10pm.
Total ripoff!
It's super expensive la...):
But the guys are really crazy and funny and they sang alot geyan songs!
So it was still quite fun.
Then later on we wanted to watch Harold and Kumar but only left first row seats!
We all tulan, so end up go Irish bar to drink and chat.
All these guys are really funny man.
Had alot of fun with them. hahaha.
Took NR5 with Van and Lewis back to Jurong cuz I was going to stay at Van's house.
We all slept on the bus lah cuz the ride was sooooooooo longggggggg.
I love Van's bed, cuz it feels like my bed and vice versa for her. LOL.
We talked till I talk nonsense (I do, when I become really sleepy. HAHA) so we slept.
Woke up and continued talking! LOL.
Now I understand why Van takes so long to bathe.
The amount of stuff you could apply in her toilet can really make you chua sai.

My desk and dresser finally arrived!!!!!
I've been using a foldable table for the past 4 months lor!!!!
Didn't have the time to go buy one then finally got it done last week and they delivered it on Thursday.
Mummy bought alot of skin care stuff for me today.
I'm gonna start being a good girl and take care of my skin! LOL.
It's never too late right? (: