Monday, May 05, 2008

Kinda lazy to blog recently as you all can see... HAHA.
It's been a really busy week last week so didn't really bother.
I have 1 million photos to edit and select and now gonna start working on Malaysia trip (I know damn long ago, lol) and Japan trip (also pretty long ago already HAHAHA).

Attended a photography workshop last week by wildlife photographer Julian.
He's damn good and damn nice, and his photos are awesome.
I love nature and his pictures are cooool.
We also had a practical session at the most taken place, Haji Lane (plus Kampong Glam).
People love Haji Lane at night, but I actually prefer it in the day cuz it's really so much nicer!
Julian has a children's toys museum too and he's got so many vintage toys.

Sunday was supposed to work but then had some miscommunication with my supervisor so end up I made a wasted trip down so went to find Van to have break with her.
The job like really damn slack.
I can't wait to start working cuz if it's slack, means it's easy money!
Then Majella asked me to join her and her friend Mel Foo to shop so yes went to find her.
I damn sad, cuz she and her friend are both tall while I'm like so short.
So emo lah.
Then we headed over to The Cathay to look for Alicia who was working there!
She's damn cute lah, my dearest dearest T1 (we're treasurers for guides, if you all remember, so I'm T2!).
We camwhored a bit (I hope she comes online and sends me photos) and ate ice-cream.
She gave us staff discount!
So sweet of her. (:

RAWR I share a love-hate relationship with project days.
When the lecturer isn't around, we're free to do whatever we want.
When he's around, we gotta do what he tell us and what we have to do for the project.
His talks are always hypnotising, makes me wanna shut my eyes and sleep.

WHY MUST HAVE PROJECT!!