Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I'm gonna work at 8pm till god knows what time tomorrow night for Ralph Lauren sale changeover. And then after that from 14th onwards I'll be working for like, 15 days out of the remaining 18 days of the month, which leaves me only 3 days of break in between! Kill me please. But then again, I'll have enough cash to pay back my mum by the time the paycheck comes!

Working at RLC is one of the most boring jobs cos when there are no customers, you just stone at one corner. It's tiring cos although it's a slack job, we still gotta stand all day. Even when there's customers, it'll only be like 1 each time. There could be 1-2 hours where the shop totally has no customers. Food around isn't very ideal too, cos Forum does not have any food court, or cheap food. Ming Arcade nearby is all Malay food, which are my colleagues favourite. If I work at Scotts I think I'll become like 60kg cos there's so much food there!!

Vicks' 21st birthday party was damn awesome! It's really one of the best parties I've ever been to, and I'm not saying this cos Vicks is one of my closest friends! It's just the laughter, the fun, the atmosphere, the people, the dope cake, and all the other nitty gritty details that makes it a helluva crazy and at the same time heartfelt (from her family) party. Will TRY to post up photos really soon. I know I owe like, Emmeline's birthday photos, my birthday photos, Jeremy's birthday photos, and maybe some random photos. I'll try la.... LOL.

Graduation is on Wednesday. I guess it'll be one of the last chances I get to see most of my friends before they all enter army. Seriously I'll have no more friends from ECE once they all go army! Baby's enlistment is like late October. Don't really know if it's good or bad, good maybe cos we get to spend more time together, bad cos alot of his time is wasted. Best of the best is he most likely will be 8-5! YAY!!!! We can still meet up after he book out or something! Heeeeeeee.

Baby's awesome cos he always fetches me home when I'm at his place even though he's lazy, or after he says we shouldn't use the car too often cos we don't pay to upkeep it.
He's awesome cos when I ask him to stop gaming and talk to me, he will stop (after his game ends HAHA).
He makes me laugh a hell lot with his crazy faces and funny jokes.
He loves to use 'Koooooo ma' ('cool ma', while emphasizing the K sound and elongating the O sound), 'ok only' and 'see how' on any random question that I ask him.
He loves to sleep.
He loves to game.
He loves to mahjong.
He loves to mambo.
We love to eat together, especially finger food.
We don't really shop actually cos we rather spend the day at home bumming around.
We watched alot of movies and that's not inclusive of those that we watched with other friends.


click to enlarge, and pardon the Kooooooo bedsheet. :P

We don't really take much photos together and that's so sad for a photographer + mega-camwhore like me!
But we love to take stupid photos of each other.
He gives me alot of freedom and is totally not possessive. The only thing he 'controls' are things I eat when I'm sick, or whatever that could be good or bad for my health.
He can make handmade stuff! I THINK I'm the first girl to get it, I guess? HAHA. Might post pictures of it next time (great I always say this....).
He always accompany me to any place I ask him to.

I worked last Friday at RLC, then after work was gonna go get a present for mum. Baby was texting me and he kept whining that he wants to eat tako balls but I don't wanna buy cos it's such a waste of money at $2.30 for 3 balls! So not worth the money!

Me: Tell you come you lazy what...
Baby: I come you will buy for me meh?
Me: if you came today I would have bought for you.
Baby: cos you know I won't be coming then you say...
Me: No lor, maybe you surprise me ma..
Baby: Hhaha but then I never then now you disappointed right!
Me: expect that you won't anyway. so not disappointed!
Baby: what if I did. Haha ok you wait for me I'm on the way.
Me: Ya ya... don't believe!
Baby: Once you buy tako ball for me I will appear.
Me: I knew you won't come. Haha I buy finish alr going take train.

-I tap card, and went to the platform-

Baby: HUH don't I'm on my way alr!
Me: HUH are you serious? I went in gantry alr!

Then he calls. And says that he's reaching town. LOL! Bodoh boy was texting and driving at the same time cos his replies were so prompt! Omg.... So I faster came out, and when to get tako balls for him (even though SERIOUSLY it's damn overpriced!!!) and met him. I really thought he won't come cos usually he's damn lazy! But he still did. Heheheheh.

Amazing boyfriend who never fails to surprise me in all these small ways. :D

I always blog when random topics come to my head. Have you already noticed the trend?