Monday, May 18, 2009

One more day of work today and I'll have a ONE DAY BREAK!!! YAY!!!!! Super to-die-for can!!!! I've been working for 4 consecutive days and plus today will be 5 consecutive days!!! Stand so long, legs so cui, must wake up early (actually okay lah, 9plus not too bad) and must travel to town and WALK TO FORUM. Hate that stretch! Forum has no one la please. Don't know why the shop is there anyway.

OKAY I THINK NEXT ENTRY WILL HAVE PICTURES! Maybe put graduation one first. HAHA. Teng Yeow if you gonna see this please send me my photo with you thanks! And AHWANG please also send me all the photos la you asshole! From Wednesday say tmr send till now still haven't! I keeeeeeeeeeeeel you. LOL.

OK I GO SHOWER AND WORK LIAO. Ma Maison tonight with Baby! ESCARGOTS YAY!!!!!! Totally miss it.