Thursday, August 06, 2009

I think Jassshole's right. Singnet connection really has a huge problem! I can see my proper blogger preview! YAY! I'm now at NLB using wireless@SG (but then I signed in with my Singnet account and weirdly blogger works properly despite me using the Singnet account). Tried Jassshole's method of setting the proxy but IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME! ): I wonder if it's because I'm using a Macbook instead of PC. =\

OB IS REALLY DRIVING ME NUTS. I slept only almost 3 hours before I got my ass down to NLB to change some of my references. ARGH. I NEED TO SLEEP!!!! My shoulder aches so badly. Mum and sis both helped me massage my back and shoulders because it became too painful to sleep. My shoulders are damn stiff and carrying my bag on my right shoulder HURTS. ):

I'm hungry. I'm alone, which means I can't leave my things behind to go for a break. But then again if I took all my things with me, by the time I'm back there would be no powerpoints available for me to use. ): How sad. CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW! Handing in the bloody assignment and then I can do my accounting homework and then I can have my lecture and then I can meet up with Baby!!!! YAY PLS. We haven't gone out for two weeks! We didn't meet for 4 days last week cos he was sick, then met up for 2 days but at his place only, and 3 days never meet again cos I'm busy with my stupid assignment!! But my awesome Baby wanted to come over to my place yesterday despite me needing to do my work cos we haven't met for so long. :D

Can't wait to spend full days with him! But then again, having tests next two weeks. Shouldn't be too hard, I think I have been a pretty good girl so far (but I'm skipping lecture today! HAHA!).

Blogged just because blogger looks cool again. May not get to see it once I get home. =\