Sunday, June 10, 2007

Common tests are over and they sucked although I studied uber hard.
I think my memorising skills has deteriorated terribly and I no longer can remember loads of stuffs.
Which is like uber bad cuz I've got to remember so many formulas! I'm so dead.
Actually dad said if I did well for this common test, he'll pay for me to learn driving.
Now, like no chance already. Wah sian.
The whole week was terrible cuz my sleeping habits totally became topsy turvy.
And I fell asleep at my computer last night so sorry to those talking to me on MSN if I didn't reply.

After common test on Friday, we went Bukit Timah Plaza (like whaaaat, after exam go there?).
Ate at Pizza Hut.
No idea why the baked pasta that Andy ordered took like uber long to come.
We all finished eating before his came!
Then as usual we play pool lah.
But I damn damn suay again.
Black ball in twice!
And is cue ball tarik then black ball in one!
Wahlau I damn sad lah.
But I think I am quite accurate leh!
Plus my doubles, woohoo! (:
Then we all took 74, cuz Ah Win Da Ge going AMK CC for bball match.
We three go support him.
Fierce seh, the way he play.
And only lost by 3 points to a good team leh!
But he still very shi wang with his team.
Then we walked back to AMK Hub to have dinner.
Kenneth and I just have to go AMK Hub every Friday, but this time is evening instead of morning. LOL.
I tried to eat fast but damn hot!
The guys finished eating liao and they all stare at me 'sternly'.
End up so funny I kept laughing.
Okay then we all went home and I reached just in time to watch Dai Kor Dai show on Ch U 10pm!
That show damn nice. RRB and Van also got watch! HAHA.

Anyway, shopping with Jadyn yesterday!!
HIGH cuz we got our beige&gold Havaianas slims like finally!
It's been on my wishlist for like don't know how long already, and finally I can strike it off! (:
We can't wait to wear so immediately after we bought it, we changed into it. HAHA.
We went damn alot of places yesterday lah.
Heeren, Far East, Taka, Wisma, then Parco, Bugis street.
We even wanted to go Arab street, but damn tired already.
Siao right, we damn ambitious lah.
And goddy goddy, I spent so much money yesterday!
But but but it's the Great Singapore Sale man!
Bo bian ah, can't help it.
I bought like 3 tops and my Havaianas.
Dyn is more pro cuz she bought shoes for dance too.
All the grey skinnies at Bugis street is damn ugly lah.
They all must do so many pattern and add all the extra designs on the pockets and all.
So damn ugly.
Why don't they understand plain is nice? LOL.
When can the grey skinnies on my wishlist be cancelled off?
Met RRB for awhile to borrow zao lor bag from Xiao Tou.
Poor Xiaodi come out for nothing, he wanted to buy Havaianas too as well as pants but all no stock. LOL.
We went on separate ways after that, and went to look at the Nike shoes I wanted again.
The man say their main stores all no more stock for that shoe already!
I damn damn damn sad you know.
It's so damn damn damn dope lah!!!
And I must buy new shoes before GSS ends and before 7% GST hike.
Which is like soon! RAWR LAH.
When we first got to know GST it was only 3%!
Now it's gonna be more than twice!
Hen shi wang.
Dinner at Pastamania and me and Dyn just sat there and talked for like uber long.
She's going Malaysia tomorrow! So sad lah.
And when she comes back, the next day I'm going for NRA camp.
And HOPEFULLY next week I can either go stay at Van's or Waner's place. Then HIGH LIAO!
The Jurong West people wanna show me their way of life.
I probably can get used to it cuz as you all know, I'm a night owl just like them. HAHA.

Off to record piano songs! (: