Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cycling with the Rowdyruff Boys today felt really really great.
It was such a disappointment that Vanessa couldn't come though or it'll be perfect!

I love it when I ride like ultra fast.
I love it when the wind blows against my hair.
I love it when I speed up and go downhill, picking up speed.
I love it when I'm riding alone (when I start first and go like far away before RRB catches up with me).

I don't love it when they do stunts in front of me.
I don't love it when they tailgate me.
I don't love it when they (or rather Kenneth) purposely come and brake very near me and tries to make me scared. (But after that I not scared already leh, LOLS)
I don't love it when now I have muscle aches.

BUT.
SONG LEH!!!
I climb the stairs in my house CAN DIE LAH.
But it feels that I've worked quite alot of my muscles today.
Maybe I should go cycling often and can train my leg muscles! LOLS.'

Okay I am editing photos (at a really slow rate) and blogging about NRA CAMP (super overdue) and 'camp' at Jurong West (quite overdue but not as overdue as NRA camp).
Super busy (or maybe cuz I'm procrastinating about blogging).
And for the past three days since school started again, I've been home everyday nearly at 11pm.
Doesn't seem very late but for school days it's not very early lah. lol.
School is shitty. Classmates aren't. HAHAS.

I LOVE 2D4! (: