Friday, June 15, 2007

Okay I promised Jassshole that I'll blog tonight with photos but I didn't, cuz I'm too busy packing for later's NRA camp.
JADYN'S BACK!
So I went to meet her for dinner. HAHAHAS.
We talked and gossiped as usual, lols.
And she's such a sweetie okay!
She got me this really cute top! (:(:
MUCH LOVE!

Hmm my holidays so far alright only, stayed home on Monday and Wednesday.
I packed my whole desk and drawers and wardrobe!
And I'm damn satisfied with myself. Heh.
Mom's happy too!

And zomgdy went The Big Groove on Sunday at Expo Hall 1.
WCO is so damn damn damn freaking dope lah!
And we took pics with some of them! HEHEHEHE.
Will post the photos when I get back from camp, with camp photos.
Before going TBG, ate dinner with Lulu and Mich before going Expo.
And Jassshole hopped onto our train after her work.
And after TBG, we went for supper at Newton Circus!
We left like, 1230am.
I reached home at 1am. LOLS.

Tuesday went Simlim cuz Lulu's Kenneth wanted to buy PSP.
The shop we went to the uncle is like damn funny!
He got some spoilt teeth, then there was this bowl of sweets by the side.
We took some, then the uncle said "don't eat so much ah, later teeth like mine!"
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.
Damn funny!
Got alot more funny things but I can't remember already.
Maybe you guys can go read Hole's or Vicks' blogs.
If you know their links, that is. LOL.
We wanted to source for nice vintage bags at Sungei Road, but it rained!
Hen Shi Wang.
So we took a bus to Marina Square to have dinner.
And we laughed about uber loads of things again.
Then we found out 75 from DXO goes all the way to school and no need cross bridge!
Just that the journey uber long.
Dance was bad for me, cuz I lost focus and totally cannot concentrate.
What made everything worse was that I find the choreo a little hard. Haiz.
But I CAN DO IT! (:
I will be able to do it. Heh.

And today (technically yesterday but hmmm...) went to OCC to play golf with Kenneth the Ah Sia Kia and Andy and Teng Yeow.
I hit the golf balls, never even reach 30metres. LOL
But at least I can hit it out leh!
Cuz the golf clubs were pretty heavy so I had a bit of trouble with it.
Then we went AMK Hub for lunch at Pepper Lunch.
And gossiped (ha! guys gossip too!) about CJ (ask me who if you really wanna know, lols).
Walked around for a while, then went home.
And just after I wrote a comment for Dyn, she called me to say she's back!
Wahlau the telepathy. LOLS.

Okay, I think I better go sleep.
I gotta wake up at 6.30am and I'm still online. LOLS.
NIGHTS!
Back on Sunday! (: