Thursday, July 12, 2007



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST SISTER SHAOHUI! (:
(your shirt damn song please, lol)

16 years old, big big girl girl already!
Must study hard for your O's ah!
Long time no nice talks in our bedroom, cuz I come upstairs so late everynight.
Your computer upstairs, mine downstairs.
We can use MSN communicate although we're just a celling and a floor away from each other.
Tomorrow I move upstairs lah! Then can talk already. HEHE.

I went to see the doctor today...
My tailbone hurts so badly after Night cycling, I've no idea why.
Sit down also damn pain.
I can't go for dance for a while cuz I think I should let it heal.
Some more there's a performance on 31st July and if I wanna perform, I really gotta take care and rest.

Longer blog entries SOON k. Sorry that I'm so lazy lah. HAHAS.

P.S Harry Potter Hen Shi Wang. ):