Saturday, July 14, 2007

When I was choosing my options last night, it dawned upon me that it's only another month or so that I'll be in the same class as the Rowdyruff Boys.
Vanessa and I chose the same option, so hopefully we'll get into the same class as well.
The three of them chose different from us, but it's all for their future.
Can't possibly we all choose the option that all five of us will get in right?

I'm so gonna miss loads of things that I do with Power Rangers:
1. Getting called Xiaomei by Kelvin, Dajie by Kenneth and Datou by Andy. (although they probably will still call me that even when we're not in the same class)
2. Going to Bukit Timah Plaza everytime school ends between 2pm and 4pm to play pool for many rounds at our favourite table 24.
3. Celebrating each other's birthdays and staying out till real late.
4. Bus rides together that ends up with us occupying one seat each and sleeping with our ears plugged with our MP3s.
5. Breakfasts/lunches/dinners/suppers together and talking till late.
6. Creating more characters for ourselves (Xmen, Power Rangers, RRB, PPG, all still not enough).
7. Singing weird songs like Bu Yao Wen Wo Cong Na Li Lai, Pinky and the Brain (which got changed to Ahgoon and the Maid).
8. Playing mahjong together (while I own the rest although I'm noob, lol).
9. Walking long long distances together (while staying over at Jurong West).
10. Night cycling (but I had enough of it for awhile, lol).
11. Me and Van trying to take photos of RRB but they siam siam siam.
12. Cab rides when we disiao the cabbies by telling him we want to go Pasir Ris.
13. Kbox together and singing all the super geyan songs.
14. Disiaoing people and giving people nicknames.
15. Pointing at each other and giving each other a stern face and say 你笑什么? and see who laughs first.
16. Sigh and say 很失望 to every single thing that makes you upset.
17. Pulling Kelvin's 'long' hair which are as long as jumper wires.
18. Poking Kenneth's fatty tummy (nahhh just kidding).
19. Pulling Andy's 拉-lable skin (super elastic).
20. Seeing Vanessa wear her white shorts and telling her 'I also wanna buy shorts!'.
21. Skyping till 5am.
22. Asking each other what to eat and end up the answer is always 'anything'.
23. Complain to each other constantly that we're hungry.
24. Visiting Co-op oh-so-often to get snacks and drinks.
25. Eating Choco Mint!
26. Watching movies together.
27. Shopping with them.
28. Extending Candid's nickname (I'm Did. Candid!).
29. Have fun posting Ahgoon on School Hunks website.
30. Going Sentosa together.
31. Drinking Coffee Bean's The Ultimate together.
32. Eating 很失望 baked rice at Jurong Point Kopitiam.
33. Taking the very boring train towards Jurong East to get to Jurong West.
34. Seeing Andy carrying my girly sling bag and acting gay.
35. Seeing Andy and Kenneth's 默契 in choosing clothes (same pattern thrice this week).
36. Seeing Kelvin being the out diao one among the three.
37. Hearing Vanessa's very scary laughter, imitating the Indian accent.
38. Eating muruku with Vanessa.
39. Kicking Kelvin's ass (cuz he disiao me and Laoda say kick).
40. Laughing together.

And the list goes on, really.
I can't imagine my poly life without them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Aye Andy smile leh!)
Not the first photo of five of us. The first was at Science Centre but Van's bro deleted the pic. 很失望.
Me, Andy, Kenneth, Kelvin, Vanessa.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Aye Kenneth smile leh!)
Night cycling!
Me, Kenneth, Kelvin, Andy, Vanessa.

But I reckon I gotta sleep soon.
My tailbone still hurts while I'm sitting upright.
Goodnight!

P.S New layout! How's it?