Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am going to learn driving! YAY!
But damn it, my friends reckon the traffic police will stop my car and check me everytime. ):
Who cares, I'm gonna have the damned licsence! So happy.

My bone still pain pain ah, but alot alot better.
My mom keep nagging at me for going for rehearsals for CCA Excellence Award performance.
But nvm one ma, I know my limits one, will stop when I need to.

Rushed the freaking I&E project till nearly 5am last night, and I only had 3 hours of sleep.
Presentation today was cool, cuz it was a damn crappy one.
After that went to Raffles City's Donut Factory to queue for doughnuts.
DAMN LONG!!!! OMG.
We queued for 2 hours plus, but Kelvin says it's considered fast already cuz he queued for 3.5 hours the previous time.
We played dai di while standing cuz some stupid guard say we can't sit on the floor.
And as usual we would disiaosiao.
Finally we got the doughnuts at around 5pm! (:
And took train with Andy, Vanessa and Kelvin cuz I was going back to school.

Showed some important people our item, and overall it looked quite quite good la.
Vicks, Jassshole and I went KAP after that.
We talked sooooooo much! OMG.
I miss sitting down and talking with them. (:

Off to sleep man! I'm so freaking tired.
NIGHTS!