Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm so lazy to blog.

Just so you all know, my appeal to change to Vanessa's class was successful!! (: (: (:
High like OMGWTFBBQ.
So now everyday I look forward to school a bit more.
My old class, nobody talked to me except Ah Tiong whom I knew during S&W.
Sad right.
And being the only girl then SUCKS TO THE VERY ULTIMATE MAX.
Now... 2 girls.
Me and Van.
Terrible.
We haven't really talked to the rest too.
Just we two talk to each other.
Talk about how to disiao teachers.
And we were actually attentive during our lectures and did all our tutorials.
I'M SO AMAZED AT MYSELF!
I haven't skipped any class so far also.
And only late for 1/2 hour on Monday for AOOP cuz it was raining and the traffic jam was madness.
I love myself! (:(:(:
And I look forward to lunch breaks (so does Van) so that we can meet RRB for lunch. (:

And I keep spending money.
Hen shi wang with myself. HAHAHA.
But. I STILL WANT MORE THINGS!

I know I've not been posting any single photo for months.
Sorry lah.
Gotta bring laptop everyday to school except Wednesday, then I can't leave my laptop on Standby mode so I don't even open Photoshop anymore.
Sibei sian.
Hate bringing laptop to school.
Luckily today found out that Xing brings her laptop every Thursday for PDPR, so Van and I no need to bring on Thursday just for DCNT lab! (:
But still must wear shoes. Shiwang.

I crapping already.
And shit, I think I spent all my pay already. LOL.