Monday, October 15, 2007

OMG I can't believe school started.
I totally hate school without the Power Rangers in my class.
Detest it to the max.

First lesson AOOP lab and I could leave after 1/2 hour.
Met Andy downstairs while I was waiting for Van and he waiting for Kenneth.
Then all go eat together.
So fun.
They all rock my life.
Same lecture as Van for 3 modules, which means seeing each other 4 days a week. (:
Bad news is we have Pimply Head as one of our lecturers. RAWR.
I had lab at 3pm, but Van didn't and actually she could leave.
But so nice of her to accompany me till 3pm.
We hung out with 2/7 of PPPPP and Ore at the library.
Watched G-Splash video, dope until lao sai.
Then went for lab, 10mins nia can leave already.
Wth.

Went SP to wait for Jeremy to end school so we could go print photos.
I walked like a zombie, damn tired.

My tummy's feeling weird, I don't feel like eating the whole day.
I have a stomach upset I think.

Don't know when then I'm free to post photos. LOL.