Monday, October 08, 2007

NABEI.
School is starting in one week's time, and I said I wanna update long entry since start of holidays and I still haven't done it.
HAHAHAHA.
Everyday is a jammed packed day.
I really love this hols.
Not only work (and got money), managed to go out with many many people too!
My Dyn babygirl (how I wish Rachel is around too), my Power Rangers, my KSCBS, my Recess gang.
Love you all man (:

And omg omg omg I bought like a million things.
New wallet, new bottle, new Havaianas (Brazil Trekking!), new bags (but all online), new hoodies, new tops.
My urge to spend money is always lingering around. JIALAT.
So scared my pay spend finish.
And I'm a nice daughter and nice sister you know.
I bought my sister a pair of Havaianas too, and gonna buy my mom a new wallet.
HEHEHEHE (:

I DON'T WANT SCHOOL TO START.
I'm seriously dreading it for some reason, dammit.

P.S Rachel will be back in around 2 months' time!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG.