Friday, January 25, 2008

I got a free Starbucks voucher again today!
I ordered a pie, and they asked if I wanted it to be heated up.
I said yes, and they put it into the oven.
But then when they took it out, it turned into a piece of charcoal.
The assistant was shocked and he order the other assistant to change my pie to a new one.
And then later they delivered it upstairs to me.
Then later, the assistant came up again and passed me a voucher and he said:
"Sorry about your pie just now. You saw how it was like. I dunno what that idiot was doing. Sorry and here's your complimentary voucher."
Super funny please. HAHA.
He said his colleague was an idiot. LOL.

I love Holland V Starbucks.
Starbucks with Van is cool.
We love chilling there.
And talk and talk and talk AND TALK.
Super shiok over a cup of Frappacino.
I need to like, memorize the locations of all the Starbucks outlets in Singapore or something.
You all, don't fight with me for seats at Starbucks ah.
Later I no seat I'll be damn sad. LOL.
Just joking.