Saturday, January 19, 2008

In times like these, why doesn't anyone seem to understand me at all?
It's driving me crazy I swear.
Every single moment I feel as though I'll never cheer up again.
Very often I feel so terrible I feel like wrenching my heart out.

Why have I been thrown into this situation?
It's causing me so much worry and so much pain.
Why is it that just one incident can change everything?
I don't know how to explain to you all.
I just hope for your understanding, that's all.

Why you all always expect that I should always be normal in front of you all?
It's so hard to achieve, seriously.
When you all feel down, then I should understand.
But when I feel down, do you all understand at all?
Maybe you all don't, because there are hardly any times when I'm feeling down.
But can't there be any exceptions?
If you all didn't realize, I'm letting you all know now that I'm human.
I can't treat things as though they never happened before.
I also find it very hard to start talking to people again.
Sorry if you all think I should talk to you all and apologize first but somehow I don't know why I just can't open my mouth to say those words.

Maybe you all need time to get over this.
I know it's my fault that we didn't do what we promised.
But I can't explain to you all anything.
I just hope that if you all are my true friends, you all will be able to give me the understanding I need.
I know it's always me causing all the problems.
But then you all just can't understand girls' point of view.
I'm quite good already, no PMS days.
And I haven't been so down for a long time probably you all ain't used to my silence.
Is it I still have to pretend to feel happy when in actual fact I don't?

I hate myself for turning things into this state.