Monday, January 28, 2008

I really want a grand piano.
It gives a bigger satisfaction than a normal piano.
Today played for about 2hours at the grand piano at Rachel's place.
She joined in with me to play cute songs.
Some people praised us.
Felt really good about that.
I really enjoyed it.
It's just like Sec 3, when she was also staying at that apartments and we would also sit together and play piano.
One person play the tune, one person play accompaniment.
If not, we'll whip out our Ipods and try to listen the correct key so that the tune sounds good.
I'm gonna miss doing that alot.
She's leaving at 8.40am.
I will miss her alot.

Rach baby, I'll miss you a whole lot.

Oh yah, congrats to:
ED Vance for getting Best Choreography and 1st Runner-up.
Soul Out Crew for getting 2nd Runner-up.
Terence for getting Best Male Dancer.
Allegra for getting Best Female Dancer.
And Fbodz's Trademark for winning the competition.

Through this, I really felt part of NRA again.
I'll upload pictures and videos soon okay people, don't rush me.
But remember to ask from me if you want anything cuz can't expect me to talk to all of you myself right. LOLS.