Monday, June 02, 2008

I again, very long never blog sia. HAHA. Recently quite sian, studied with Tiongs and Huan Jie yesterday. Chee Tiong (Wilson) left early, only left Chin Tiong, Huan Jie and me. We study study, talk talk. Study study, talk talk. Quite fun eh. HAHAHA. Tiong drove, so we stayed at KAP till quite late then he send us home! Sibei song. HAHA. Tiong is a damn safe driver. He only drive maximum 90km/h sia. HAHA amazing for a guy, and also cuz it's at night, people tend to speed while he still kept within the speed limit. LOL.

Die, I think I'm turning fat... I am always feeling hungry, and I'll just eat if I'm hungry. That's uber scary. And since there's no dance, I don't exercise. SHIT. I better start jogging... SOON. HAHAH.

Working at Ralph Lauren Kids is pretty fun... When the customers aren't too overwhelming. Most of the time I can play with the babies! I LOVE BABIES AND KIDS LA! Superrrrr ultimate cute sia. Other than that, I'm folding clothes and folding clothes and folding clothes AND FOLDING CLOTHES. OMG. Damn alot of clothes to fold cuz people will just mess it up. RAWR.

ARGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT LIAO. BYEBYE!