Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today is the first time I ever felt so dulan in my whole entire life. This bitch Lynette Goh made me wait for her for nearly 2 hours. And still don't wanna admit it's her fault. Ok here's what happened:

Van ordered sandals for herself and for me from F21. This bitch said we could collect it any weekday at 12.30pm at Bugis office towers. Van had to work, so I said I'll go collect it. Van emailed this bitch and gave her my number and she said she'll alias with me. So I waited. And waited. And waited. But did not receive any message from her. So I asked Van for her email and emailed her.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our email conversation.

She didn't reply me or what and since she already set the time (and I assumed she brought the things since she set a time), I went down to Bugis to meet her lor. I was going to be late, so I texted her the following:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

By 12.30pm when I reached, she still hasn't replied me. So I started calling her. Call from 12.3opm to 12.50pm but she still never answer my calls. I start to feel dulan already, so I texted her again:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I continued calling her and a few times she sent me busy tone lor!!! I swear. It's about 5 times she did that. Then I really damn dulan already, cuz I very hungry and I'm feeling sick so I texted her again:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I still continued calling her while occasionally I still get her busy tones. AND SHE FINALLY REPLIED MY SMS AT 2.06PM.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was totally like WTF lor when I saw her text. She sounded so insincere can. So I replied:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I really damn annoyed in this point of time already.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

WTF. WHO THE HELL GOES LUNCH BEFORE 12???? I smsed her at 12.07pm!! And she don't bring her phone together for lunch? And she already state a timing to meet, she should at least check her phone at that timing right??? NABEI 2 hours later say JUST receive my sms. I didn't know Singtel/M1/Starhub so inefficient.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Okay I went to read my sms again, I didn't sound like I am arguing lor. I just telling her ma. Then she say I argue with her. WTF.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SO EFFING RUDE OKAY. NABEI. I seriously can't be bothered replying. You all just don't know how dulan I was. Answer one call very difficult meh? Reply one message very difficult meh? Check your phone to see if got messages very difficult meh? I don't believe you don't bring your phone with you to have lunch. If not, you have phone for what? Terminate your line la. Get people to call your office. Or give us your office number since it's so much easier in contacting you, BITCH. And you freaking push all the blame to me, say I never tell you earlier and shit. WTF. You are supposed to contact me. AND YOU DIDN'T. And if I email you at 3am and you reply at 8am, it's not very likely that I'll wake up or stay up just to wait for your reply right??? And aren't you, as a spree organiser, supposed to check your email as often as possible?? My friend already told you I was going to meet you, so how come you can't even prepare the sandals???? If you didn't bring the sandals along, why the hell you set a meeting time?? And if you already reached your office without the sandals, you could have sent me another email telling me that you don't have my sandals and I should meet you another day, RIGHT???

I am so going to give you negative feedback.

LYNNETTE GOH SWEE YIAN YOU BETTER BE REMORSEFUL. YOUR EMAIL IS SWEEYIAN@GMAIL.COM AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS 90104978 (I actually memorized, WTF) AND YOU WORK AT BUGIS OFFICE TOWERS AND YOUR LIVEJOURNAL IS GSY.LIVEJOURNAL.COM.

If I ever see you in real life, which I'm sure it's quite possible cuz Singapore is really as small as a full stop, I think I will kill you. Not for standing me up, but for being so rude and so irresponsible. I would have accepted that you didn't bring the things and at least let me know earlier, so that I could go off right, rather than wait there like some stupid fool. 2 BLOODY HOURS. I wasted 2 bloody hours waiting for you, bitch.