Monday, November 03, 2008

Damn. I forgot to post details for the Danzation tickets. AND ONLY LEFT LIKE 1 WEEK TO ORDER. GG.

Anyway everybody/anybody/somebody/nobody who wants to come for our HIGHLY ANTICIPATED DANZATION 2008 PRODUCTION BY NEW REVOLVING AGE OF NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC WHICH CONSISTS OF ALUMNIS, SENIORS, JUNIORS, FRESHIES AND WITH 1 THOUSAND ITEMS (ok too over), here are the details!!

Date: 19 & 20 December 2008
Time: 7pm
Venue: Ngee Ann Polytechnic Convention Centre
Price: $15 (free seating so must come at like 10am to chop seats okay! haha kidding!)

No age limit, kids below 3 years old no need pay and no limit to the number of tickets ordered.
BUTTTTTTTT THENNNNNNNNNN order tickets already please immediately make payment either to me by cash or by transferring to my account and I'll give you my account number upon request. Can email me or sms me your orders, MSN PM also can.

If you hate me and don't want to order from me, you can always click on the Danzation banner at my sidebar and order through the Danzation Ticketing Team. :D

PLEASE ORDER BY 9TH NOVEMBER SO THAT I CAN COLLATE AND INFORM THE TICKETING TEAM TO PROCESS MY ORDER BY 10TH NOVEMBER!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Come la.... OKAY? :D:D:D Confirm soompah plus chop plus stamp plus everything sure nice one! :D:D:D:D:D:D