Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Meredith Kerr!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

She's too inspiring already.
She said something like "when I choreographed to this song, I put my heart, my soul, my life into the whole choreography. But when you all dance, you all didn't give it back to me. You have to give it back to me, and fill me up. If not I'll be empty. You all have to dance like it'll be the last time you dance to this choreography."

OMG. Her steps aren't tooooooo difficult, it's all about the control and the accents. It's really the best workshop I've ever attended (not like I attended alot, enough to tell or what), cos she really treated us like we were of equal status to her, and not like she is more superior (in terms of dance).

I hope she comes for more workshops. Although we don't have much time for anything else other than Danzation. Oh man!!!! Why must she go back to US on 15th Dec!!!!! Cannot 1 week later meh?? Then at least we can ask her come more!! And my money totally worth it la (maybe also cos school sponsor half price, HAHAHA). Ok not my money also cos my mum paid but still, damn worth it la.

The stars will cry
The blackest tears tonight
And this is the moment that I live for
I can smell the ocean air
Here I BOOOOOOOOOOOM

LOLOLOLOLOL. It's the lyrics to the song we danced to. Meredith (wah, call until she's like my best friend already) kept singing the lyrics while teaching us and damn cute la. HAHAHA. Everyone loves her!