Saturday, November 01, 2008

Damn.... East Coast Park sunrise shoot FAILED. ): ): ):

The Video Team camped at East Coast Macs from 12.45am till now, which is 9.15am. At first the weather like quite ok, but at 4plus, IT STARTED RAINING. And it didn't stop till now. We're still at Macs. Sonia eating her hotcakes; Nicole, Yew Seng and Huiting are sleeping, Xiubei in the loo, Melise went for her BTT, and I'm blogging. Somehow after a short nap just now I don't feel that sleepy already. But I predict I will cui tonight.

Although it's a failed attempt to shoot at ECP, I still wanna thank everyone who gave us encouragement for this shoot. Without you all, we confirm feel damn small and unappreciated. :D Aaaaaaaaaand..... THANKS BECKIE FOR SENDING US HERE! You just don't know how grateful I am to you for doing my team such a big favour. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wonder when then we can complete this shoot. OMG. WEI DANZATION XI SHENG!!!!!!! My beauty sleep... It's gone. My eyebags are so thick like panda. ): My shoulders aching, my eyes dry cos my contacts have been on for 1 whole day... I miss my bed. But nevermind, it's fun cos everyone turns cranky when they're tired. HAHAHAHA.

GO BACK SCHOOL NOW! Continue with photoshoot. ): Emo. ):