Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Too random a post









We must be nuts.... WE ACTUALLY TOOK NEOPRINTS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAA!!!!! I haven't taken neoprints since like year 1 or something.. And I think the last person I took with was Rachel. OMFG. BUT SIBEI FUN CAN. OMG. I first time take neoprint with PPPPP and like super fun. IT'S ADDICTIVE!!!! LET'S TAKE AGAIN SOON!!!!

Then nabei, yesterday saw Kbox then now I damn gian to sing K la!!!!!! OMG. Damn.... Everybody no time.... HAIZ.

Go out too much already.... But like super difficult to cut down sia. My dad sort of gave a curfew of 12am but that's totally impossible since there's dance. HAHAHA. But whatever....

YA OKAY LAST WEEK ALOT PEOPLE BIRTHDAY.
GOT RACHEL MY DEAREST BABYGIRL (20th),
NICOLE HELMET HEAD (21st),
RONNIE G. G. CHEN (22nd)

Sorry Rach cos I haven't got time to reply your email... I love you always!!!!! HAPPY 19th!!! I hope you can come back this year sia.... If not Christmas period without you CONFIRM DAMN WEIRD... We must go eat chocolate fondue with Dyn baby ok? HEEEEEEEE.

Helmet! Hope you enjoyed your birthday... I never contribute much, but I still hope you happy!! You please take care also, faster recover!! HAHAH. Then we must have fun at our shoots! And I continue take photos of you sitting on the floor laughing at Yew. HAHAHA.

Ron, sorry your birthday celebration last sunday morning I didn't go... BUT STILL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Doesn't feel like you army for 3 months already, like super long already. Continue to improve till you super dope ok!! HAHAHA.

Damn I hate FYP. As well as D.Ma. ):

I hate to do VPP report. ):

I wish I could sleep more. ):

I wish my room will automatic become the cleanest and neatest place on earth. ):

I wish money will fall right into my pockets (pounds, please). ):

If only I can have one wish........ HAHAHAHA.

Dream on, Shaomin.