Thursday, October 09, 2008

I had the worst headache in my whole entire life yesterday night. I swear it felt like a clamp with screws tightening at the speed of light, my head felt like it was gonna explode any moment. Well, I was having a headache for about 2 weeks already, most of the time it was intermittent. But I've no idea why yesterday, the throbbing headache just came and gone more times than usual and finally after dance it was like permanent. I nearly died. I felt sooooooo damn uncomfortable when on the bus and I think due to the jerkyness of the bus, I..... vomited. Okay I know it's damn gross but then it's better than vomiting on myself right. LOL. So end up getting off at Macritchie and flagging a cab home. Mum gave me panadols, applied the JI XIANG PAI RU YI YOU (the oil that all babies use and it's really damn effective) and gave me some warm water. Then I just slept all the way. Till I suddenly woke up and saw 7 NEW MESSAGES in my phone. I stunned lor!!! OMG. So I replied my messages and went back to bed, waking up at 8 with an ultra empty stomach (cuz I vomited everything out).

I FEEL GOOD NOW. YAY. :D

Thanks to:
Vicks, for helping me flag cab and giving me the oat bar which I didn't finish, and lending me your jacket to cover myself. :D
Jonathan, for accompanying me home in the cab (since you lived so near, HAHA) and for giving me some water to drink.
David, for helping me carry my stuff.
Jaei, for texting to ask about me and for wanting to give me panadols but end up you didn't have them, haha!
Nicole, for also texting me and for helping me inform the rest for meeting.
Peggy, for also texting me and for extending my deadline in doing up my photos.
Weijie, for also texting me and sounding pretty stunned.
Baowen, for also texting me and your message still made me laugh.
Farid, for initially already offering to carry my stuff but I declined.

I realised all of the above from Ps. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO MUCH PART OF YOU ALL! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kay I didn't thank my sister for bringing up a bucket to put beside my bed in case I vomit so THANK YOU!!
And of course thanks mum. :D

Okay I didn't blog for quite long, but anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:

JASSSHOLE (2nd OCT)
MAJELLA (7th OCT)
ORE (8th OCT)

And I think there are alot more October babies lor... OMG.

Damn holidays are ending and I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT TIME TO BLOG A PROPER ENTRY WITH PHOTOS! Damn.......