Wednesday, October 01, 2008

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!!!

HAHAHAHAA. Actually, I still feel very much a kid at heart and it isn't attributed to my kiddish looks, HAHA. But I love being taken care of like a kid sometimes. Like when I wake up and I want to eat, I whine at my mum and she'll prepare some nice food for me. I really love that! HAHA I think I'm such a spoilt brat.

Guess what, my Sony Cybershot DSC-T10 is TWO YEARS OLD! People all confirm think I siao, why the hell I remember the birthdays of my gadgets. LOL!! I'm mad but my T10 went along with me to so many places (of course, that was until Canon EOS 30D came along, HAHA). I should give my gadgets some names man. My Ipod is called PODDY, maybe T10 can be called TENNY, and 30D can be called DEEDY, and laptop can be called ACEY (cuz Acer, LOL!), and phone can be called REDDY... Okay I'm obsessed.


If you think you're her, then you're her. It's to one person who likes to act cute (me not included).
I won't tell you who she is but you can guess and ask me for the answer... HAHA.
I know my drawing's ugly... HAHAHA.

Ok ciao!