Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Danzation is in 66 days' time. I'm so NOT prepared. Choreos and formations all done, steps clean already but I still suck in everything. Never point feet for WQ's and JJ's, no chemistry with my partner for Allegra's, no accent for Shimin & Joyce's, no sexy feel for Steffi's and Orange's. Die la only left 2 months and I still suck sia.

There's still a truckload of stuff to do for photography and videography too... Photoshoot's done for choreographers only, still have Danzation committee's one to do. Now with 73 gone for 1 month, I don't know how we gonna complete it.

Finally a little more free cos now it's all the external practices, but occasionally still will have some self practices. Hoping for more, I really wanna learn properly all the angles and accents. But I really would like my weekends free.

THIS WEEKEND I AM FREE!!!! HAPPY! I'll be going to Singapore Flyer with my family and some cousins!!! OMG SO EXCITED!!!! Can take photos!!! HEEEEEEE. Too bad Johnnybeanz can't go, cos his O'levels starting next week. Damn..... It's been long since I had cousins outing with my cousins on both sides.... I see Shane a little more often than the rest only. Sad. But I also don't wanna see Jansen that little brat. Okay he's not little anymore because he's almost 10 and he's almost as tall as I am, I think his height is around where my nose is. Damn it... Some stupid kids like him just get the luck in the growing department. WHY AM I NOT TALL!!! Okay maybe not tall, just taller. Just. Let. Me. Hit. 1.6. Leh. ):

School has started. Damn bloody sian. Mondays and Tuesdays are again, FYP days which sucks MAX because its 8-5 but not like I really care. Yesterday I was early, 8.15 reach!! Then 5.20 then I left. HAHA. But today I woke up at 8.20 because my mum called, if not I think today I don't have to come already. LOL. Lunch is still 2 hours for FYP days, yesterday at IMM Ajisen and today at Tanjong Pagar some famous Ba Kut Teh! HAHAHA. Tomorrow will be BEI, and yay same class as Van, Yijie, Wilson, Nick and SSDL! It's gonna be fun.

THURSDAY NO SCHOOL NO SCHOOL!!!!!! MUST EMPHASIZE!!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Friday ESD. Hoseh. It's like MPI and I bloody hate MPI to the max!! Ewwwwwwwwww. Good game la, sure die. HOW. ):

Maybe I can blog up some more photos soon. MAYBE. MAYBE. MAYBE....

I love Tortilla Chips! Both the chips and the song. :D