Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Back from Hainan Island. The feeling of being back is still very surreal, I have no idea why. But YES I'M BACK FROM CHINALAND. China people are really damn terrible cos they spit everywhere, push and shove, don't press the lift door open, block your way ALWAYS, and alot more. China is very dirty, there're no bins anywhere (unlike Singapore cos bins are EVERYWHERE), no one sweeps the streets and everywhere's filled with litter, and when it rains the water on the floor is BLACK.

Shopping isn't great as well, cos you see all their clothes and shoes wayyyyyyy too overdone. The shirts have weird sentences that don't make any sense, and the shoes have too much embellishments, jewels, many colours on one pair, and they're uncomfortable. Yet they still cost more than our average Singapore shoe! Goodness gracious me.

Alot of sellers are very good at faking, one old woman tried to sell this lady in my tour a bangle for RMB60 which is around S$12, but we bargained till it became 10 bangles for RMB50! Wth man. Which averages each bangle to be RMB5, which is S$1! Too cheap already. The shell bracelets are all RMB1, which is S$0.20. LOLOLOLOL. I bought damn alot of bracelets! HAHAH!!

AND OMG I FOUND MY FLIGHT OF FANCY MINIATURE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing could describe how elated I was man. OMG. I can't find it anywhere in Singapore! Shall take a photo of it soon. HAHA.

The places of interest we visited are all okok only, I only like the Jade Belt Beach, cos the beach is really long but narrow, one side of the beach was a river, and the other side is the sea! And this beach was formed naturally, not man-made at all. It's my favourite out of all the places we visited.

The weather was very hot when we were in Xinglong and Sanya. Whereas when we were in Haikou it always rained. Quite annoying cos we were trying to shop. There are many fake notes in China, everytime we received a note we gotta check if its real. How scary.

Hotel on the first day was okay, second day was by the lake, quite pretty! The bathroom was humongous, and there was a bathtub. Wanted to soak but it looked dirty so I immediately got rid of that idea. LOL. Third day's hotel was not too bad too, there was cable TV! Fourth day's hotel was TERRIBLE. It was super freaky!! I don't know how to explain, but once we stepped in there's a weird aura. My sister and I were so afraid we pushed our single beds together to sleep. LOL. The last day's hotel was DOPE SHIT. Wah lau, totally feels super high class. And the best thing of the room is that THERE IS A BOLSTER!!!!!! I can't sleep without something to hug one!! At all of the hotels I hugged the extra pillow plus my soft toy called Hammie, but how can a pillow be compared to a bolster?? HAHAHA I'm getting way too excited over a bolster.

We visited Bo Ao (the spelling looks like BoA! HAHA!) where the Jade Belt Beach was, Nan Shan Temple, where we saw the 3-faced Guanyin which was huge on the sea, visited Coconut Factory, Tea Factory, Coffee Factory, Silk Factory, and had my feet soaked and massaged!!! It was so shiok, till I fell asleep.

The food in Hainan Island is damn oily and damn salty. It's as if their oil and salt are free to add. It's so oily that no amount of water can wash it down your throat. Fortunately my gain in weight through all that oil is only 500grams. HAHAHA. I don't like eating chicken rice, but there really is Hainanese chicken rice there. My sister and parents all said the meat too tough, and Singapore's one is nicer. And the chilli sauce is tasteless. So yeah don't eat the Hainanese chicken rice there!

Don't like Hainan Island, seriously. Although it was cool to get away for a few days, I still missed home alot. It's a very old-people-go kind of place. Nothing young people could appreciate.
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/benteo87/V269080_COMBO.jpg
I got my Victoria Secrets Sexy Trio bags 2 weeks ago!!!! Super happy man cos they're really nice and cheap, at 50bucks only!

Actually wanted this....
http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/benteo87/V273852_WEB_COMBO.jpg
The Trio Bags.
But damn it, by the time the spree organiser was to order, it went OOS!!!!!!!! WAH LAU.... I seriously sad.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_30nyt6_NxKQ/SZ_r0XhbmeI/AAAAAAAAABU/GPxoFGNQO18/s320/VS+pink+classic.jpg
My purpose of getting the Trio bags is cos I wanted this one actually, at only 9.99USD. But the Trio was 19.99USD then of course get that right! But swee, it went OOS. So I got the Sexy Trio instead and that's 29.99USD lor... But still cheap for 3 bags! HAHAHA.

http://www.osmoz.com/statique/en/2008-02/femmes/img/kate_kate-moss.jpg
Mum bought me new perfume at DFS cos after a minimum spending of $100 we could get that perfume at half price! So it's like 40+ only if I'm not wrong. And YAY mum bought VS lipglosses for me too heh.

Angel job pay came yay!!!! Got money already! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. Let the IT Show pay come quickly...