Thursday, March 05, 2009

Omg HAHA I know I haven't been blogging for more than a month but seriously, I don't even have the feel to click on the Blogger bookmark on my Firefox shortcuts. But okay, decided that maybe I should blog like, a bit before I totally abandon this blog.

It's been an eventful 1 month plus, cos wow, 4 months already. :D And it's not cos I'm attached that makes me too busy to blog, just no feel ok!!! HAHA. We visited many places and gone on loads of movies and nice dinners. Just really happy. :D

I think (and hope) I have finally graduated from this grueling and excruciating 3 years of poly life. I'm not implying that it's hard studying this course, but it's definitely hard especially since I got no interest in this. But then, I'm not say very glad I'm in this course but glad for the friends I've made and people I've met. And not. Thanks to those who played an important role in my life for these 3 years. Glad to have you all as my friends! Van, Hijack, Wilson, Chin Tiong, Yijie, Jasper, SSDL, Nick, Kelvin Tan Wee Loong. And people whom I've missed out, not on purpose!!! HAHA. Thanks guys for constantly being nice to me, and giving me frequent rides home. :D

To the most important person: Then you think I miss you out. Of course not lah!!!! HAHA. Glad to have met you. Or rather, 'reunite'. HAHA! :D:D:D:D <3<3<3<3

Movies recently aren't good enough for me to rave about. Luckily most of the time I pay with my mum's card then I can get 1-for-1 tickets! If not all the lousy movies really will make me waste alot of money. Kungfu Chefs is totally bland, some parts a little funny, but no climax. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button was only good towards the end. And wayyyyyyy too draggy. Missed quite a bit of the start of Valkyrie, so can't really appreciate the show. All's Well Ends Well was also climax-less. Bride Wars was gooooooood!!!! I like Kate Hudson... HAHA. Love Matters was pretty okay, but also not much climax. Red Cliff 2 was soooooooo good. So much better than the prequel. Zhuge Liang imba clever! Inkheart was okay okay, just a bit of climax. Haiz. WHYYYYYY!!!!

I wanna watch Marley and Me, Slumdog Millionaire, Watchmen, and erm, more shows. Hoping everything becomes asterisk-less so that I can get 1-for-1! HAHA! Thanks mum for the card. :D

Hope I did okay for exams. I studied pretty hard leh.... LOL. But I really always will just blank out during exams lah. Sian. ):

Worked last Friday to Sunday at Parkway Parade as angels giving out flyers, for the Health Promotion Board. I survived the killer days!!!!! Don't think easy, give out flyers only. Must wear heels for 7 hours!!! I really almost died. Alot tikopeks around also. I don't understand!!!!! The attire was a tee, a mini skirt (which wasn't really short actually, maybe cos I'm quite short in the first place LOL), heeled boots and angel wings. Like that also can attract attention meh??? LOL.

There was an ULTIMATE tikoperv who couldn't stop walking up and down at our booth and looking at us!!!! Nabei, really super super gaoweh. He kept talking to himself, singing loudly, and non-stop walking up and down the aisle. Wahlau!!! Who can take it sia. And yay, Wk came down to surprise me during break. :D :D :D :D Then it's like an instant rejuvenation, cos I chionged the last 3 hours on the last day without going for any breaks!!! Cos all the other slots, I kept going for breaks due to my killer heels (actually I think its around 2 inches only). You dunno how happy I was when work ended!!!!! I did this for money leh seriously. My pay was quite good, but some other girls were through agency, so their pay was lower. If me I don't do already!! The difference in pay really quite big.

Will be working straight for 8 days next week, 4 days at IT show and 4 days for Anti-Smoking campaign. Can't wait for all that cash to come in!!!! But confirm damn long. I'm such a broke girl now. ): Need to spend my savings already.... And it's only the start of the month!!!! GGfied. Luckily I going overseas at the end of the month!!! Then can take photos again. :D

I should really start to exercise... Many people complain that I'm fat. ):

But how to stop myself from being tempted by all the nice food around me???????