Saturday, January 24, 2009

We really no need go school on Mondays and Tuesdays anymore? I hope so sia.... Then can just slack at home!!! The Telecom people damn shiok lah!! After project exhibition Friday they didn't have to go school, then 4 days weekend, then heard some people no more IS on Wednesday, then their Thursdays and Fridays no need to go, then weekend again! What the hell! That's like a 10 day holiday for them! Sian. ):

Blogging seems kinda boring recently. I rather stalk others than blog. HAHAHA. Oh ya my new hobby is to upload photos and tag people on Facebook. LOL. Fun sia. And after that I'll be too lazy to upload photos in my photobucket to blog.

I'm like a bit sick again. Wah lau why now.... CNY in like 2 days time!!! I want eat all the nice goodies one. Please don't let me be sick leh...

imummddmmddll. :D