Sunday, January 04, 2009

DYN'S TAG

Here are the rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.

Don’t forget to leave them a comment “You’re It!” and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me back let me know when you’ve posted your blog so I can see your answers.


10 Things You Might Not Know About Me


1. I took 3 attempts to get my driver's license. BUT I AM NOT ASHAMED! Although I spent more money than the average person BUT I STILL HAVE IT (I heard before people who took 7 attempts okay...)! HAHAHAH... And it's a Class 3 license, not 3A ok!!!! (If anyone does not know, Class 3 is manual and Class 3A is automatic.)

2. I have no idea why I can only finish my food if I eat really slowly. And if steamboat I can eat up to 3-4 hours. LOLS.

3. I have to use hairdryer to dry my hair if not I will feel gaoweh.

4. I have 40+ bottles of nail polish. Nicole almost fainted when she saw it but then please don't faint until you see Vanessa's collection. :P

5. I am pretty much pitch perfect and can play almost any song that has a tune on piano. :D

6. I can sleep anywhere, as long as there's somewhere for my head to rest. Or maybe, nowhere to rest my head I also can sleep.

7. I hate make up with a vengence and will only put if there's a performance, or when the occasion calls for it, or when I grow a zit.

8. The video of Ore and JJ home scene is shot in my house and I woke up at 7.30am just to pack my room but people still say it's messy and I'm very sad.

9. I can watch any movies including action, comedy, chick flicks, thriller and whatsoever. Just don't ever ask me watch horror or gore. EVER. And I hate watching movies on my stupid laptop's 12 inch screen.

10. I have natural curly messy hair. ): I've rebonded my hair around 7 times. HAHAHAHA. Luckily I have alot of hair, so my hair doesn't look very flat after I rebond. :D

_____________________________________________________

People to be tagged (I only tagged people who have blogs)

1. Vanessa, cos I would like to know more about her.
2. Victoria, cos I would like to know more about her.
3. Jacinta, cos I would like to know more about her.
4. Nicole, cos I would like to know more about her.
5. Jaei, cos I would like to know more about her (but her blog seems a little dead).
6. Shane, cos I would like to know more about him.
7. Peggy, cos I would like to know more about her.
8. Beckie, cos I would like to know more about her.
9. Weijie, cos I would like to know more about him.
10. Sonia, cos I would like to know more about her.

HAHAHA. Okay I'm a little lazy to go tag people, so if you read my blog already then please do this ok? If not then never mind... HAHAHA!