Saturday, January 03, 2009

Oh yes it's 2009 already! OMG shit, I'm gonna be 20 in 3 months and 18 days' time. NB. That's so old!!!!!!! I like being 19, it sounds nice lor!!! Sian. Wth 20. ):

This week have gone to school thrice to do my FYP, and continuing with the stupid report later. Report submission soon, and panel review on 2nd week of school. Swee lor... Quite scared that I'll fail sia. I don't wanna repeat!!!!

I want to pack my room, it's in the most horrible mess AGAIN. HAHAHA. My earrings are lying everywhere on my desk.

Little Nyonya is ending its run on Monday. SAD!!!!!! Wah lau I love the show to the max. That Zhenzhu is the most annoying bitch on earth man. I wanna slap her!!!! And Yuzhu is wayyyyyy too poor thing already... Jeanette Aw is really damn chio can. She wear the kebaya like WOW chio!! HAHA. Robert Zhang and Charlie Zhang are too evil!!! Tianbao faster kill them! HAHA. I'm crazy.

I want go for shoots soon............ Preferbly not in Singapore but no $$ also. Sian.....

I am very very broke. But I think I'll work only after I graduate. Now just concentrate on the final 2 months. 2 MORE MONTHS AND I GONNA GRADUATE!!!!!! Tigong bobi please let me pass my modules and my FYP successfully, no need get AD pass I happy already!!!! LOLS. Engineering is seriously not my thing.... But I've no idea what am I bloody good at. Nothing at all...

1 more day to school reopening. SIAN! 3 weeks gone wayyyyy too fast man. Danzation 1 week, parties and going outs 1 week, FYP plus new year 1 week. And no more long breaks already because I'M GRADUATING!!!!!!

I got no time to read my Twilight books!!!!! I borrowed all from my cousin but seriously I only read 2 chapters of Twilight la. ): But Edward already seems so mesmerizing.... HAHAHA. Robert Pattinson is crazily charming. I want to watch Twilight again.

I need to get new clothes for CNY! CNY SOON! Means I'm gonna be slightly richer again!!! YAY. Yay to the person who invented ang pows!!!! Yay to money!!! :P :P :P