Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm supposed to have alot more time to blog after Danzation right? But surprisingly.... NO! Still super caught up with alot alot of outings and stuff!! Too happening already... I want to stay at home! HAHAHA. Ok I'll take that back, if not I'll be a lonely soul counting down to the new year by myself. LOLS.

Last week went Vicks house to bake for Shane's birthday, then Christmas Eve which was Shane's birthday we went Beckie's house to cook for him! Ok I think I did very little cos I'm lousy in cooking... HAHA. Christmas party at Auntie Suzie's new house in Bukit Batok. So many people I know living there sia. Met cousins and nephew RYN and niece RAE! HAPPY!!! Then night went to stay at Beckie's house, present exchange and solo a dance genre! Quite an interesting way of exchanging presents. Haha.

Christmas Day went Yuxin's ULTIMATE HUGE HOUSE!!! 4 storeys, got lift access to all floors, the lift got music, their walkway can park like 8 cars, every room has a toilet (even the rooftop garden also have!!!!), got games room, dance studio, GRAND PIANO!, large plasma TVs in alot of places, huge dining table, SWIMMING POOL!, whole house surround sound, outdoor speakers, swing!, park lampposts, 4-tier chandelier, and the list really goes on. Lao sai la too big already... LOLS.

Watched Bedtime Stories and Yes Man. Both are great! NOT FORGETTING TWILIGHT! Ultimate dope shit!!!!! Edward................... I want to chiong the book leh but I must do report for PD2 later!!! Sian........... I think all the P girls finished the book already lor. ):

Shit la, I really want to upload photos but I'm really a bit too busy and a bit more lazy. LOL.

Countdown with Ps today eating steamboat and going Shane's house. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to whoever reading this! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D