Monday, December 22, 2008

Yesterday morning, my mum came to tap me when I was asleep and asked "min, do you wanna wake up already?"
Then suddenly my eyes open damn big and I exclaimed "OMG mummy what time is it now??".
And she told me "it's 11.30am now."
Then I went "SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY CALL TIME IN SCHOOL IS 12PM!!!!! HOW, I LATE ALREADY!!!!"
Then my mum looked at me, literally with O.O expression and she stunned while telling me "girl, Danzation ended yesterday leh".

Then it hit me.

Danzation 2008 has come to a close. I.... miss it so much already. Just one week ago, we began our full runs in the Convention Centre. Just one week ago, we were filming the final scenes for the videos. It has been an extremely tough journey cos I had to juggle dance with school with FYP with filming with common tests. I know everyone's the same. But ya I found it a little harder cos I was sick. And I still am very much sick, very much to my displeasure.

I have LOADS of people to thank. I wrote quite some cards for some people already, I really wanted to buy somethings for you all but I woke up late so couldn't buy in time. Sorry everyone. But I love you all nevertheless. :D

DANZATION COMMITTEE 2008

Seriously everyone TOO DOPE ALREADY! I know I'm only a tiny fry in the whole committee but I still think we are dope!!!! If don't have all of you coming together to plan and execute Danzation, I think Danzation 2008 can become Danzation 2010 already. LOL.

VERY IMPORTANT PPPPPEOPLE

Peggy: I wrote alot on your blog comments and the card I gave you already, but really, THANK YOU SO MUCH for enduring all these shits for the past 4 months. You are dope, I really don't know how much time you spent on this but I think it's all the time while you're awake. I really can't imagine your phone bill, the number of people you have to call and text, IMBA. Plus you have to coordinate with all the departments, the dancers, the external people, Ann, TT, and maybe alot more other people, you are seriously... imba dope. I know I rely on you alot cos first time I'm carrying such a heavy burden and I'm really quite lost sometimes but I'm glad you were around when I needed to call you. :D JIAYOU!!!!! I love you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nicole: Seriously you also damn dope, I also super rely on you and I know I suck as video team head but you helped me so much, I really got nothing to say. Thanks for all the help, thanks for going through all these video stuff with me. Thanks for coordinating with the external videographers. I will seriously be so lost if you weren't around to help me. I know I very forgetful, I got myself a notebook to note down stuff for Danzation already. HAHAHA. And it's always fun to chat with you and bitch around with you cos we always get pissed at the same things! Seriously someday we should just take our cameras and we go for photoshoots ok? :D
I love you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Victoria: Hey you thanks for always giving me alot of encouragement and talking me into coming back to NRA cos seriously that time I was so depressed that I really really wanted to quit already, but now I'm so glad I didn't. From Danzation 2006 till Danzation 2008 I really look up to you alot, cos you're one of those who will always tell me my faults simply cos you want me to be a better person. I really really appreciate you for that cos not many people will be that truthful and caring. And your designs for Danzation 2008 is seriously DOPE SHIT! The booklet is crazily imbaly dope. I love it. I kept quite alot copies for myself. HAHA. And I also asked my friends to give me back the tickets so that I can keep! Really thank you so much, I love you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sonia: YOU IMBA!!!!! Your videos are like DOPE!!! And I really really enjoyed working with you, helping you with voiceovers and just simply being around to accompany you cos you really very very xinku!!!! But the videos turned out so well that I really am so proud of you!! You do this so often in your course already, and you still have to do this for Danzation I bet it'll be even more tiring. But we got through it!! I know you damn stressed cos of the deadlines we got but I'm really glad we pulled through this, and I'm really super proud of you. I love you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Jaei: I always watch you during family segment and you really too dope liao, super got feel when I watch you especially during Dance With My Father. Don't think I can ever dance like you so can only sit around and watch! I really really hope you will do damn well for contempt in future cos it's really your forte and I really enjoy watching you. And very glad to be in RP item, I know I missed alot of sessions due to filming, Marina Barrage practices and fatigue, but I really still learnt alot from you. And you seriously damn thin. Damn.... I jealous. HAHA. Please take good care of yourself, cos you also coughing alot. I love you!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Beckie: Alot of my friends say you damn hot lor!!!! Seriously I think so too and if I had to be in your shoes I confirm cannot act and dance as well as you did. Don't be affected by what others say of you ok? :D And I really really really really appreciate all the times you gave me lifts home. I can't thank you enough for that, really! I love you!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Xing: Glad you came to watch! Although you weren't in this year's Danzation, but I believe the next Danzation we will all be able to dance together!!! Super excited for next one already, haha. Seeing you enjoy the show so much really make my heart shine (Vic's words). I love you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Eve: Not sure if you gonna read this but I got your message (thanks to Nic who forwarded it to me) but I didn't had time to reply but I still wanna thank you for sending your wishes!! I love you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ore: You are seriously dope, all the stunts in the family segment were executed with perfection, I was up at the 2nd floor watching on the 2nd night, and I swear I was crying like my eyes were 2 taps. Too touching already!!!!! And I really really thank you for taking out the time for us to film you, I know its tough but I'm glad its done! You super got father feel!!!!! Super sweet to your daughter! LOLS. And thanks for teaching me your stepping steps, I like the choreo cos it's so different from what I ever learnt! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Weijie: Seriously please be decisive la!!!! HAHAHAHA. But yeah thanks for being my friend! Damn dope to have you as my friend cos you always do alot bodoh things and let me bully you but you bully me also HAHA. Jiayou with your bboying, seriously when you bboy got dope dao. HAHA. Thanks for introducing me the grilled fish with baked rice, TOO DOPE ALREADY! I love it. HAHA. Jiayou for your 8-5. LOLS. Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Farid: Thanks for many many chats be it in studio, on 74 or anywhere else. Love chatting with you! And I like your botak head, nice to touch sia. HAHA. You like to disturb me during Tortilla Chips but I still think it was fun! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

David: You too imbaly funny already! Dunno why you can always say alot funny things and do alot funny stunts! But that's great, can make us laugh! HAHA. Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jiajun: Mr Musicman, DOPE SHIT cos how can you do all the songs for Danzation by yourself (ok got Ivan, haha) ???? DOPE!!! And all the mixes sound so damn good can... HAHA. And your mum seriously too nice to cook so much nice food for us.. DOPE. Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ronnie: I love your 'Addiction' item especially the part 'the way you get down' doom doom da part. Very nice!!! Thanks for the hug after you saw the video!! :D:D:D:D

Baowen: You're always always so damn lame but funny at the same time! Thanks for teaching me Ore's steps for RP right at the start, really appreciate it. Thank you!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Shane: YAY YOU CAME!!!!!! Hahaha glad to have you as my cousin!!! Cos seriously I can tell you almost everything one, and really glad that its cos we same age. YAY. Thank you!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Kenneth: So glad that you helped us for the photoshoot! And helping you with your shoot was also fun! The PPPPP shirt design too nice already! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jonathan: YOU FEEL ME? YES I FEEL YOU! HAHAHA. Don't be too sad about the props ok? You did a greatttttttt job already!!!! I love the DJ turntable!!!! SUPER NICE!!! And the Danzation words, is seriously too nice already!!!!! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Zixiang: Thanks for going around to hug everyone including me!! :D:D:D:D:D

Alex: Thanks for the great job done for FUYO! :D:D:D:D:D

MY CHOREOGRAPHERS

Allegra: I love 'Almost' item ALOT!!!!!!!! I also never expect that I'll be doing partnerwork in your choreo cos your choreo always full of energy one! I'm really glad you gave me the chance to do your choreo cos that time Fantazia I see your 'Feedback' choreo I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!! I really wanted to be in it lor!!! Seriously too nice already. HAHA. And I like the costume, the idea of the heart damn cute! :D Thank you!!!!! I love you!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wang Qin: I really really want to thank you for letting me be in your choreo cos I really really suck in jazz so much but glad you helped me and keep telling me 'Shaomin point your feet!' and I really tried my very best to always remember to point my feet already. It was quite tough at first for me cos I really lack alot of control and technique but I hope I did okay under your guidance. Thank you!!! I love you!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Orange: I love love love your item so much! Cos although it's so damn tiring when full out, it's still damn fun! You seriously dope cos I really dunno how you managed to choreograph 4 sets of steps!! DOPE! I learnt alot from you too, thanks for putting me in your choreo! I love you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Shimin & Joyce: Thanks for choosing me to be in Tortilla Chips although I was just a replacement I'm still damn happy I'm inside! Thanks for teaching me alot on control and accent and ding dian, I know I very lousy but I really really got try my best and remember what you all have taught me. I really learnt alot for you two! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Steffi: Thank you for teaching me alot from your choreo also, I really think the actual days our performance was WOW! During training I know quite shitty but I could feel all the aura during Danzation itself. Thank you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

JJ: Thank you for choosing me to be in Bleeding Love, I learnt alot cos my technique sucks and I needed more time to learn everything, and I cannot do double piruettes, I'm sorry. But really thanks so much! :D:D:D:D:D:D

MY PARTNERS

Chee Cheng: It's your first time as well as my first time doing an entire item with partnerwork right? Really glad that you are my partner, although like I said we had alot of problems cos I'm not a very good dancer plus our height difference really hindered us quite a bit, and we sometimes no mo qi. But I still thank you for being my partner! Next time you don't hold back so much ok? Jiayou for your next partnerwork in future! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Mia: Our partnerwork like ultimate little, but still want to thank you for connecting with me during 'When I Grow Up'! I can feel it sia, HAHA. And I super like to see you do partnerwork with Vicks! Super super nice and got feel!!!! HAHA. Jiayou Mia!! And thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Kok Sheng: Haha our partnerwork jitao only shake hands only but ya still thanks for that! :D:D:D:D

OTHER PEOPLE I WANT TO THANK

Suraiya: I know I'm super crazy and nonsensical at times, thanks for tolerating me when I start to do alot of stupid things! HAHA. Thanks for all the encouragement and help you offered me, I really really appreciated it alot. Thanks for getting me strepsils! Thanks for the really sweet note you wrote, I will keep it for a long long time! Thank you! I love you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Shufang: Thanks for all the costumes!!! You are imba with handling all the costumes cos its certainly craziness to source, buy, keep within budget and do subsidies. And glad that you encouraged me alot also, I love you! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Huiting: YOU!!! I really can't thank you enough!!!!! How can your videos be so dope??? I feel so proud when people tell me video team did a great job and its all thanks to you and Sonia with the editing! Your laptop case very nice to sleep on sia, HAHA. Sorry for koping it then you can't rest on it while editing. ): But I still love you alot alot!!!! Thank you for everything! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Xiubei: Your acting is dope shit la! Seriously I think it's really good for a first attempt, got feel sia. HAHA. And I think you improved alot! Thanks for being around helping to film and I really had fun with you and team. :D Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Yew Seng: Thanks for always borrowing the equipment!!! I know it's so damn difficult to borrow and you always try your best so I really appreciate it!! And thanks for all the laughter you brought during all the filming sessions cos you seriously damn funny! The specs fly away and the part when Cash splash water at you after u spit the water out is TOO FUNNY! HAHAHA. Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Shawn: Thanks for borrowing multicams for your project so that you can lend us one set!!!! Really really appreciate for the help you've given to us. And the lightings is dope!!!! I know you stressed but it all turned out so well! Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Lav: Your text was really long but I did read every bit of it. Thanks for the hugs and encouragement, countless of talks! I really love you and how you portray your confidence. Wish I could be like you! Thanks for everything! I love you!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Melise: Thank you for always filming down all the bloopers, and always being soooooo positive!!! Makes me feel really good when I see you so positive about everything. And great job you've done for marketing! Thank you!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Mianbao: Thanks for advising me about costume, and lending me your boots earlier on! And sometimes for chatting with me and the encouragement, thank you!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Becca: Thanks for helping out with the filming!!!! I know its tough for you to have to speak in Mandarin, but glad you did not bad! Thank you!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Jamie Chan: Thanks for ordering food for us!!! Please order more grass jelly for every meal next time ok? It's seriously too nice!! HAHA. Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D

Samantha: Greattttt job you've done for ticketing!! How could we have such a strong crowd without you selling the tickets and handling all that crazy amount of money? Thank you! :D:D:D:D:D

Mum & Dad: Thanks for letting me film in our house till 4am and not chasing us out cos we took so long.. Thanks mum for always making me all the liang teh. Thank you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Waner: Thanks for coming on both days to do my make up and hair for me!!!!!!!! I can't thank you enough for that! I love you!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Last but not least, the most important person that made this work.

Ann: I know we've been really slow on producing the videos, I'm really sorry for the delay. I'm sorry for being a lousy head who is always lost, but I really tried my best. I know you get anal sometimes, but I know its for the good of how the videos will turn out. I didn't have any item under you this time round, but I sure did learn alot more not just about dance, but also alot about how to manage this whole big load we had to carry. I know you have handed alot of the choreography and management to the crew and main comm and Danzation comm, but without you we still wouldn't be able to get the show running. Thanks for all the things you've done for us, and thanks for driving me and Huiting over to Dance Dynamix to shoot little Anna. Thanks for having faith in video team that we can produce these videos, I was thinking "wah really too many to do already" but I'm glad we managed to complete them all, with the praises from all too. Thank you soooooooooo much. I love you!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks to Weikiat, Waner, Vanessa, Weihao, Wanru, Valerie, Jieming, Majella, Chin Tiong, Chee Tiong, SSDL, Dewei, Shaoqun, Kevin, Huan Jie, Jasper, Chester, Mum, Dad, Sis, Shun Li, Shane, Jassshole, Bing Huan for coming down to watch Danzation!!!!! Really really really really really really really really appreciate it so much. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry if I missed anyone out, will add in when I remember!

Sorry Kelvin that I didn't remind you about the show and that you missed it... I'm really sorry.

I'm glad to be part of Danzation 2008, and Danzation Committee 2008. But seriously, I don't want to be video head or advisor next Danzation okay? Just let me dance! But damn, 2 years later I got no subsidy already. I think I must start a bank account to save money buy costumes! LOLS.

I really love to dance with you all, so glad to be able to do so. Photos up real soon! Love you all. :D