Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm sick. At a very wrong time. BEI quiz in a few hours' time and I'm still awake. Why hasn't my medication made me drowsy enough to sleep? Damn.... ):

Good news is....... WE GOT CAMERA TO FILM THIS WEEKEND!!!! YAY!!!! Okay besides Saturday but THANK YOU SHAWN for borrowing and lending us!!! WHEEEE!!!!!

15 days to Danzation leh. The Danzation tickets are really pretty, so is the booklet (and of course my photo looks nice! hahaha kiddin). And Sonia's rough cut for one of the Love segment videos is already super nice, imagine the final cut. :D And Nicole, you rock la. Thanks for converting the videos and getting your friend to help us. :D :D :D Huiting, thanks for digitizing the bus stop video and Sonia, thanks for digitizing the opening videos! :D :D

Filming is so tiring, but it's so damn fun. At first I'm damn afraid we cannot finish shooting, but since we have the camera this weekend, I'm damn confident already!!!!! YAY GO VIDEO TEAM!!!!!

Die I still have 76 blooper videos to look through. Those people who did funny things in front of any random camera, good luck! HAHAHAHA.

Why can't I get to sleep? Tomorrow must study already leh, slap me la. ):

I really hate DENLIMA. The most contradicting and forgetful person on earth. And the ok-go workshop uncle, swee oh always tell me he not free, I cannot do my project. Then tell me Thursday go back school do cos I got no school. zzzzzzzzz. Sian. Thought can study.

I DON'T WANNA FAIL ESD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I really think I will. ):

YAY MEETING WANER ON THURSDAY!!!! Siao eh, I haven't seen you in ages la!!!! HAHAHA. :D

I wanna zhng my bag with crystals. And all the other random stuff I love with many pretty crystals. BUT NO TIME TO BUY! Okay after Danzation then. TEEHEE.

This is a totally pointless post just cos I can't get to sleep.

Thanks for buying me teeny weeny Tigger. :D