Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm dreading the days left to Danzation. I'm really so afraid that Sonia and Huiting will overwork. ): I wish I had a Macbook. I wish I had Final Cut Express. I wish I know how to edit the videos. ):

JIAYOU SONIA AND HUITING!!!!!!!!

I know Danzation will definitely be a blast. I know it. From all the effort everyone put in for the choreography, for the cleaning of steps, for costume, for design, for marketing, for videos, for music, for lightings, for logistics, for ticketing, for welfare, for planning, for money, for backstage, for everything (means you, Peggy), I know it.

The number of days left to Danzation is really making me shit in my pants, but to know that I have the support of many, really makes me feel alot better. My mum, although she doesn't really like that I spend so much time on dance, still ok with me coming home late. She'll call at 11+ and ask where am I and stuff, and will keep food for me, make me liang teh, come make me feel better when I cough throughout the night.

4 days to Danzation. We will rock the stage people! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D