Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My stupid cough just doesn't want to go away. ): Have been coughing for around 5 days, omg. I'm so scared I wouldn't recover before Danzation is here.

Speaking of Danzation. OMFG. 9 MORE DAYS. And omfg. The videos are still not complete. Help me pray that we'll get camera this weekend again!! If not really gg already la.

Friday's shoot was MADNESS. I think we never filmed for around 7 hours before. We filmed from 9pm onwards, till almost 4am. SEE, we wei Danzation xi sheng lor!!!! Poor Ore, it's Sushi Anniversary then he gotta rush back studio celebrate with the rest, then rush back to my place to continue filming. Poor JJ, cos her mum waiting at their shop till 4am for her to fetch. Poor Nic and Huiting, who had to wait till 6am for the first bus cos take cab really bo hua. When filming I damn scared I cough sia. Cos really sucks to the max if the take is good and I ruin it by coughing. ):

Then Sunday we filmed at Alumni and I really ruined the very first scene by coughing cos I was holding on to the mic, and trying damn hard to suppress my cough. Then I decided I really should be out of the room if not I'll ruin everything. HAHA. Sucks to be me!!!!!!!!!

Bird is power. He taught me damn damn damn alot on ESD. I hope I pass. I hope Timers doesn't come out in the long question which costs 30 marks and which Bird doesn't know how to do so can't learn from him. URGH. I haven't touched BEI. Tomorrow start!

Then yesterday really too funny already. We all studying at Bird's clubhouse in school, everyone drove except me and Wilson only. Meaning there were 7 cars in total (Chin Tiong left early and Kevin came late, so end up only 6 cars). CRAZY!!!!! 8 people 6 cars! Then say wanna eat, we know Kevin and Bird not going, but Yijie don't know. Then while on PIE he followed Kevin all the way to Novena when we are going Upper Serangoon to eat! Swee oh. Then Yijie say ok come find us, he should exit PIE at Upper Serangoon, but don't turn onto it, instead he should turn to Macpherson Road and enter the first small road but he didn't!!! He went to Upper Serangoon! LOL!!!! Then when he U turn back, can reach Macpherson Road already and turn in the first small lane BUT HE OVERSHOT!!!! LOL!!!!!! Then he must Uturn come back again, this time Wilson wait for him at the main road in case he lost again. Power leh Yijie. HAHAHA.

Yesterday night my house got adventure also. My house got like 6 medium sized cockroaches! NABEI DAMN DISGUSTING!!!! They didn't all come out at one go, it was like one by one. Then mum kept screaming when there was the first 4, I still quite calm. But later on when I go wash the dishes, GOT ONE OF IT TOUCH MY LEFT FOOT!!!! My throat pain I still scream like siao!!! FREAKING DISGUSTING LEH!!!!! WAH LAU!!!!!!!!!!! But one thing, my dad is a pro when it comes to catching all these disgusting creatures. After using a plastic bag to catch them, he can still use his hand to squish it la!!!!! WAH LAU!!! I CAN NEVER DO THAT!!!! Then after that he said to us "when you find boyfriend, first thing you look for is that he must be able to catch all these, LIKE ME!" LOL!!

Yesterday was an adventureful day. Thanks Vicks, Nic, Jaei, Huiting, David, Weijie, and whoever who told me to take care in studio yesterday. :D