Thursday, January 22, 2009

20.12: 1 missed call from Jeremy.

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:25 PM):
u called me for?

jeremy sze How to earn my life back? says (11:30 PM):
lol
i went and run
non stop for half an hour
haha east coast park

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:30 PM):
o.O

jeremy sze How to earn my life back? says (11:30 PM):
dammm tired now

SHAOMIN. fork & spoon /영원할 수 있는걸요 ; 세상 어느 곳에서라도 says (11:30 PM):
dont tell me u called just to tell me that?
hahhahaa

jeremy sze How to earn my life back? says (11:30 PM):
yes
jus that
hahaah

Thanks Jermz, you're really cool. HAHAHA.

There's project exhibition tomorrow. My free Thursday is wasted (cos I got no school on Thursdays yet the exhibition is on Thursday, how great). It's gonna be so boring. And I totally screwed my review. ):

Window-shopped alot + shopped little this whole week to source for clothes for CNY. YAY I can't wait for CNY!!!!!! I want to go visiting, to eat goodies, to get ANGPOWS, and to dress nice nice (and wear heels for once, cos I hardly ever wear heels throughout the year). YAY. I'm gonna bring my DSLR everywhere this time round. Took way too little photos last year.

I PASSED MY BEI TEST!!!!!! :D :D :D :D Although 63 only but I really damn happy already cos I only studied the night before. HAHAHA. YAY. And I topped the retest (I didn't go for the actual paper cos I was sick) not because the rest capped at 50% ok... SSDL not bad, got 2nd top for retest! Sia la... HAHAH.

Ultimate good mood. I'm happy everyday. :D